Biden tests positive for COVID

• Thread starter Thread starter psychodave
  • Start date Start date
"The counterintuitive finding" 🤣

It's only counterintuitive for people that have preconceived beliefs about climate change. Instead of stepping back and observing, they move right onto telling you why the new data really supports the theory that is opposite of what was found.

Explain, rationalize, deny, whatever, the fact is that that a reduction of human activity over the pandemic is linked to increased earth temps, thus contradicting a mainstay of climate alarmism. This study is made for people desperately looking for a way to justify their preconceived beliefs in spite of contrary, real world evidence.

Wrong again

This is similar to the COVID vaccine. Everyone can see that it doesn't work but ego-invested believers will never admit or question it.

You’re a hot mess lol
No pun intended?

The fact is that the earth got warmer when humans decreased their activity. You can make up reasons why it doesn't disprove your theory, but it is what it is. Predicting that the earth will get cooler eventually is untestable, unfalsifiable.

No pun intended?

The fact is that the earth got warmer when humans decreased their activity. You can make up reasons why it doesn't disprove your theory, but it is what it is. Predicting that the earth will get cooler eventually is untestable, unfalsifiable.
None of that is relevant outside of you trying to change the topic of discussion to something that fits the study you dug up.., that no one is debating in the first place

None of that is relevant outside of you trying to change the topic of discussion to something that fits the study you dug up.., that no one is debating in the first place
I think you are too caught up in trying to explain why human activity leads to global warming when the biggest most real-world test that could ever be devised showed the opposite. But explain away if it makes you feel better.

I think you are too caught up in trying to explain why human activity leads to global warming when the biggest most real-world test that could ever be devised showed the opposite. But explain away if it makes you feel better.

Lol you are the reason the internet can be a bad thing

So stop trying to prove me wrong with facts unrelated to what you are trying to prove wrong lol. You are a walking straw man
The fact is that the earth got warmer when human activity decreased, the opposite of global warming's prediction. All you're saying is "Yeah, but here's why my theory is still correct"

The fact is that the earth got warmer when human activity decreased, the opposite of global warming's prediction. All you're saying is "Yeah, but here's why my theory is still correct"

No no, leave out the prediction stuff there scout. That’s a straw man.

You are also creating the stance that “human activity” is causing global warming. That is not the same as “man made greenhouse gases are contributing to global warming. Thats a straw man too.

0 for 2

“human activity” is causing global warming. That is not the same as “man made greenhouse gases
You're ridiculous. I'm not talking about Granny knitting a sweater. I'm talking about cars, planes, industrial activity, and so on, which is what drastically changed during the pandemic. How can you take yourself seriously?

There are many more immediate dangers to society, countries and humanity than climate change.

While we're getting better, we still can't predict tomorrow's local weather with 100% accuracy 100% of the time. The climate models are just that models, using data the researchers determine are important, and the datasets are far from exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. There's an old acronym in IT, "GIGO" - garbage in, garbage out. the quality of the input data, and accuracy of the processing algorithms, etc., determine the accuracy of the results. This doesn't even include any bias in the data, models, algorithms, etc.

WW3, islamification of Western Europe, the invasion of the US across our southern border, national debt, and growing groups of various political factions that don't compromise with other factions, possible social, economic, political, etc. collapse, and various possible factional conflicts that can erupt into violence, etc.

even when the left stole the election in France, the useless idiot leftist mobs still rioted.

just watch the useless idiot mob violence that erupts in every blue demoncrat sanctuary totalitarian leftist dystopian cesspool in the US, regardless of who is elected president; if Trump wins the useless idiot mob violence will just be larger.

enjoy the decline; it won't be due to climate change.

I am a walking hypocritical straw man that argues on the behalf of every single leftist ideology, presents them as facts, but have no experience or understanding of any of it. FACTS! CLEARLY! SETTLED SCIENCE!

1721499914427.gif

Back