Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Buckle up buddy, the ride hasn't even started!!
I think he has the right attitude to stay around if he so desires. I think about never coming back about once a week lol, but then something stupid happens in the news and I can’t help but sign in to watch the insanity

I think he has the right attitude to stay around if he so desires. I think about never coming back about once a week lol, but then something stupid happens in the news and I can’t help but sign in to watch the insanity
Don't blame an outside source for your addiction to the dopamine rush you get when seeing that little red bell light up.

Of course you do.

You keep coming back because you’re an attention whore.

And this is where you never actually come up with an example of the things you think I’ve said

Let’s just keep it moving
Sure sure. I’m gonna comb through a million threads to find your lies ? Literally every post you make screams “ I’m a liberal pretending to be objective”. The only person who doesn’t know it is Von. And he probably actually does, he just thinks he has to love everyone to get to heaven.

Of course you do.

You keep coming back because you’re an attention whore.
Again, I can get attention anywhere, it’s easy. I could go back to TGP and the only time people would talk about my family is to ask how they are doing.
I have a whole wall full of cool ass guitars. I could just post gear pics and get all the attention I want.
I generally find the shit people post here to be fascinating (I find communication in general to be fascinating), and the way it goes down here is unique

Sure sure. I’m gonna comb through a million threads to find your lies ? Literally every post you make screams “ I’m a liberal pretending to be objective”. The only person who doesn’t know it is Von. And he probably actually does, he just thinks he has to love everyone to get to heaven.

That’s nice lol

Again, I can get attention anywhere, it’s easy. I could go back to TGP and the only time people would talk about my family is to ask how they are doing.
I have a whole wall full of cool ass guitars. I could just post gear pics and get all the attention I want.
I generally find the shit people post here to be fascinating (I find communication in general to be fascinating), and the way it goes down here is unique
Again implying that someone attacked your family. You’re ridiculous.

I don’t interact with fake people who claim their idea of “humanity” is really “insanity”.
I claimed humanity is really insanity? I don't think I did, but it's not the craziest theory I've heard here today. And thank you for not being a coward for once.

I just said talk about my family. You don’t have to look through many pages to find that
Yeah I know. You weren’t implying anything. Like you never implied I fantasized about killing people during a discussion where you defended duty to retreat. 🙄

By the way, saying something like “ what if your mom was being attacked” really doesn’t qualify as talking about your family. It’s a hypothetical situation to prove a point. You’d think you would know the difference.

Yeah I know. You weren’t implying anything. Like you never implied I fantasized about killing people during a discussion where you defended duty to retreat. 🙄

By the way, saying something like “ what if your mom was being attacked” really doesn’t qualify as talking about your family. It’s a hypothetical situation to prove a point. You’d think you would know the difference.

Well I 100% never said you fantasized about killing people. I just called all the scenerios in your head that you made up to justify the need to have a gun as fantasies, because that’s what they were.

YOU are the one that keeps using faggy terms like “attack your family” when I never used such a word. I just told you (twice) not to bring my family into things.

YOU are the one talking about punching people in the mouth though.

Back