Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
I was telling you. You said that was inaccurate so I changed it I’m trying to work with you bro but you are making it hard.

And you are just one of many people here that are ok with stooping to that level. It wasn’t singling you out when I said that people talk about my family here.
Dude, you can't be so obtuse that you think me making a hypothetical, trying to prove a point about carrying guns for protection is "Stooping" to anything about your family ? You know god damn well I wasn't trying to use your family or anything about your family as a blunt object to beat you with. I was making a point. Quit being a douche about it.

Dude, you can't be so obtuse that you think me making a hypothetical, trying to prove a point about carrying guns for protection is "Stooping" to anything about your family ? You know god damn well I wasn't trying to use your family or anything about your family as a blunt object to beat you with. I was making a point. Quit being a douche about it.

I meant the last 10 minites when you implied you hooked up with my mom and sister (yet denied actually diddling my father and brother)

I meant the last 10 minites when you implied you hooked up with my mom and sister (yet denied actually diddling my father and brother)
Yeah well, you had that coming Danielle. And it's minutes not minites.

I notice we never see you and Danielle at the same time. Hmmm. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
You've got me. During the day, I pretend to be a guy named Bruce. But at night, I fight crime as Batman...uh, I mean, Danielle.

Who are you talking about? Keep in mind I'm relatively new here.

And I only implied I banged your sister. All I said about your mom was she didn't think I was faggy, which is actually a fact. And since you don't actually have a sister, it's kinda moot.

You've got me. During the day, I pretend to be a guy named Bruce. But at night, I fight crime as Batman...uh, I mean, Danielle.

Who are you talking about? Keep in mind I'm relatively new here.

Have you talked to LP Bruce lately? I don’t know if you remember him but he’s doing really well lately

And I only implied I banged your sister. All I said about your mom was she didn't think I was faggy, which is actually a fact. And since you don't actually have a sister, it's kinda moot.

Well that’s because my mom doesn’t know you. If she did she would most certainly agree

What does anything I said in the post you quoted have to do with being tough? And you say I post off the wall shit. :rolleyes:
Only tough guys say things like “you had it coming” when the only thing the other person did to them was let them make an ass of themselves

Only tough guys say things like “you had it coming” when the only thing the other person did to them was let them make an ass of themselves
Well, for starters you got zero room to talk about anyone making an ass out of themselves. Furthermore, it's the internet, if I was trying to be a tough guy I would say something like, I don't know, " You seem to be mistaking me for a guy who can't afford a plane ticket to fly to Boston and kick all your teeth down your throat." Then your comment would make sense. It being an internet bruhaha, being a tough guy has no relevance.

Have you talked to LP Bruce lately? I don’t know if you remember him but he’s doing really well lately
I haven't, but I'm happy to hear he's doing well. Just got back from a little TGP vacation myself. I know A-bone has been going through a pretty tough time, but I'm hoping his GoFundMe reaches its goals.

I was telling you. You said that was inaccurate so I changed it I’m trying to work with you bro but you are making it hard.

And you are just one of many people here that are ok with stooping to that level. It wasn’t singling you out when I said that people talk about my family here.
No one talks about your family. "How would you like it if this affected your wife/daughter" in a way you're otherwise okay with when it happens to other people is not talking about your family. You are an idiot.

You don’t see the contradiction? Someone can say they have a bunch of shared interests with “libtards” that are in no way political, yet that same person will also still consider those non political things as “liberal”
You need a dictionary to define politics and liberal for you.

Back