Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
that's not the libtarded part of what you said
Whatever, you've exposed yourself now, you phony fuck. You're cool with weed. You probably also love drag queens and contribute money to the Harris campaign. I knew you were an implant. You're no more conservative than a pregnant nun. Enjoy the decline.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Do you view your own personal opinions through the lens of modern politics? It strikes me as strange and more than a little sad that you are okay with pot and music, but somehow hold it against yourself as "libtarded" instead of simply your opinion.
this is libtarded perspective.

it's not the lens of modern politics; it's our culture and beliefs first; then it's politics that reflect your culture and beliefs.

I believe in the Constitution as written, and intended by the authors - not corrupted through the lens of modern politics, society, whims, and trends.

If you deny, infringe or otherwise control, limit or restrict my Constitutional rights, you are a libtard (totalitarian, anti-Constitutionalist, etc.).

Supporting the freedom of adults to use or not use weed is not libtarded, it's consistent with culture and belief in personal freedom and Constitutional rights.

this is libtarded perspective.

it's not the lens of modern politics; it's our culture and beliefs first; then it's politics that reflect your culture and beliefs.

I believe in the Constitution as written, and intended by the authors - not corrupted through the lens of modern politics, society, whims, and trends.

If you deny, infringe or otherwise control, limit or restrict my Constitutional rights, you are a libtard (totalitarian, anti-Constitutionalist, etc.).

Supporting the freedom of adults to use or not use weed is not libtarded, it's consistent with culture and belief in personal freedom and Constitutional rights.
Whatever, Harris libtard.

• Haha
Whatever, you've exposed yourself now, you phony fuck. You're cool with weed. You probably also love drag queens and contribute money to the Harris campaign. I knew you were an implant. You're no more conservative than a pregnant nun. Enjoy the decline.
that's a stretch, but as all libtards when confronted with logic and reason beyond their comprehension, they usually get unhinged and start making imaginary connections, "if you accept A, then you really like purple", in some insane effort to "gotcha" (edit: and the name calling)

again, are you high?

Last edited:
That is correct. I do believe you are adnil.

Cool. I was using telegraph to post as them given the lack of signal in the cascades. Must have been me, as it's not like there's an entire website devoted to people that aren't friendly toward her ex.

I think we cracked another libtard. I see a banhammer in your future., Goebbels.
Make no mistake, everyone. This guy is a deep-state bot. Have any of you actually met him in person? He's a bot for the Harris campaign, and it's just a matter of time before he proves that. How many times does he repeat himself? Let the banhammer come, I see you for who you are, RSM.

• Haha
Make no mistake, everyone. This guy is a deep-state bot. Have any of you actually met him in person? He's a bot for the Harris campaign, and it's just a matter of time before he proves that. How many times does he repeat himself? Let the banhammer come, I see you for who you are, RSM.

do-go-on.jpg

:checkthisout:

Makes sense. I don’t think he even lives in the US but he is highly invested in it

Back