Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
clev is getting unhinged.

only a matter of time before he loses it

I can wait. it will be entertaining before the inevitable:

Ban Hammer - Members Albums Category - BRICKPICKER
For someone who has only been a member for 9 days, he does know a lot about the people here, strange.

For someone who has only been a member for 9 days, he does know a lot about the people here, strange.
most of what he "knows" is from his delusions and imagination.

being a leftist and claiming otherwise, with obvious TDS, sheltered from reality, truth and facts, I can imagine coming here is a real shock for them when they discover everyone isn't inside their safespace bubble. they get triggered, the get unhinged, they start lashing out, name calling, vitriol, etc. until they break and go full libtard, and get a temp ban and since they have zero impulse control, they can't help themselves, and many get permaband.

there's a whole list of those no longer here because they cracked. you really have to be unhinged to get banned from RT, yet may of them do; and they do it to themselves.

Clev became unhinged in near record time, it's entertaining to watch. let's see what happens. :checkthisout:

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
most of what he "knows" is from his delusions and imagination.

being a leftist and claiming otherwise, with obvious TDS, sheltered from reality, truth and facts, I can imagine coming here is a real shock for them when they discover everyone isn't inside their safespace bubble. they get triggered, the get unhinged, they start lashing out, name calling, vitriol, etc. until they break and go full libtard, and get a temp ban and since they have zero impulse control, they can't help themselves, and many get permaband.

there's a whole list of those no longer here because they cracked. you really have to be unhinged to get banned from RT, yet may of them do; and they do it to themselves.

Clev became unhinged in near record time, it's entertaining to watch. let's see what happens. :checkthisout:
Dude, you are so far left of me it's ridiculous. Why do you love Kamala Harris soooo much?

Dude, you are so far left of me it's ridiculous. Why do you love Kamala Harris soooo much?
and there it is. :yes:

apu-thank-you.gif

@theclev amuse and enjoy yourself, I'll be back soon. play nice with others here in OT if you can.

• Haha
Off to rewatch last night's DNC event? Have fun!
Surely you don’t think your accomplishing anything with all that jibberish about rsm do you?
He doesn’t have a libtarded bone in his body.
He’s been here nearly 2 decades, and never changed.
Nobody believes that but you, and I’m not sure you even believe it.
Just strange you would waste so much time on jibberish that no one is buying. 🤔

Surely you don’t think your accomplishing anything with all that jibberish about rsm do you?
I value your opinion.

• Haha
thanks, @JTyson

this kind of woke projection often happens when a libtard cracks from being presented with facts, truth and reality so foreign to their fragile constructed beliefs within their safespace bubble worldview, they have to find a way to cope, anger, vitriol, denial, shame and blame, finally projecting their own beliefs on others in an attempt restore the order in their fragile delusional world, to avoid complete mental breakdown and irreversible insanity.

when a libtard gets to this critical juncture, any remaining sanity is at risk; once lost, it's irretrievable and irreversible.

now, it's time to sit back and watch the implosion.

:checkthisout:

thanks, @JTyson

this kind of woke projection often happens when a libtard cracks from being presented with facts, truth and reality so foreign to their fragile constructed beliefs within their safespace bubble worldview, they have to find a way to cope, anger, vitriol, denial, shame and blame, finally projecting their own beliefs on others in an attempt restore the order in their fragile delusional world, to avoid complete mental breakdown and irreversible insanity.

when a libtard gets to this critical juncture, any remaining sanity is at risk; once lost, it's irretrievable and irreversible.

now, it's time to sit back and watch the implosion.

:checkthisout:
That's an insightful perspective, RSM. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a pleasant evening.

Reactions: rsm
There's only 2 real posters on this entire board, the rest are all alt accounts.

you gotta understand though, To people who don’t live and breathe faux rage induced politics, this place is fucking bananas lol.
It’s much tamer now than it used to be. There was a long stretch where there were no rules whatsoever and you better have thick skin or you wouldn’t last 3 days in here. We watched a decade of full on bare knuckle brawls in here and the lefties got their feelings hurt and their panties twisted up and started whining like 3 year olds.
That was under different ownership though.
It was understood then that you were gonna handle your own shit and not be a pussy about things because nobody cares and nobody feels sorry that you chose to come in here in the first place.
Wether or not you or they approve is of little consequence. People are what they are and no one has rarely if ever changed anyones mind about anything in here.
You have the freedom to say anything you want to, (well, now within the guidelines) but we are all expected to handle your own shit and leave the mods alone.
The lefties were incapable of doing that and cried to the mods like little crying bitches and rules had to be instated or it would get shut down. We know this because the mods told us (without naming names) which side was bothering the shit out of them. It was always lefties…
We also know that when the initial influx of pussies from TGP came in here and found out there was an OT section where there were people who thought differently than they did and were not interested in wether or not they approved they set out to make it so contentious in here that the powers that be would shut it down.
We know that because one of them fucked up and said so in a thread they had going.
It just made us more determined to take it head on…
It is what it is.
I’ve never once complained to a mod.
I leave OT shit in OT and hold no ill will in the other forums 97% of the time with only a few exceptions for one dumbass in her who lies about shit constantly and thinks none of us know any better.
Just sayin

Back