Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
1724361054977.png

😂
Are you just playing stupid again?
Dam you do that a lot lately, if I have to explain it we’re wasting our time.
No worries, carry on

I don’t mind playing along with you dipshits, but if you truly think the otc isn’t skewed to one side, I need to reconsider my opinion of you guys. It isn’t going to be fun for me if I think you are actually stupid and not just playing it up

I don’t mind playing along with you dipshits, but if you truly think the otc isn’t skewed to one side, I need to reconsider my opinion of you guys. It isn’t going to be fun for me if I think you are actually stupid and not just playing it up
Have you read your post’s lately?
Reconsider away, I doubt the end result will be any different from the present 👍

Have you read your post’s lately?
Reconsider away, I doubt the end result will be any different from the present 👍
Well the result will be I won’t fuck around with you guys anymore if I think you really mean the shit you post

Well the result will be I won’t fuck around with you guys anymore if I think you really mean the shit you post
Fair enough
So you think we have just been saying things we don’t really mean the whole time you’ve been here?
Think about that for a second..

Reactions: rsm
Fair enough
So you think we have just been saying things we don’t really mean the whole time you’ve been here?
Think about that for a second..
I think there is a shred of truth to it, but I feel like every thing is wildly exaggerated just because you can do that here

I think there is a shred of truth to it, but I feel like every thing is wildly exaggerated just because you can do that here
That’s just how the other side feels too.
Isint it strange that both sides feel that everything the other side says is exaggerated
and that that doesn’t represent them personally at all?
Now we’re getting somewhere

From the guy they doesn’t think the media is skewed to one side. 🤣

That’s just how the other side feels too.
Isint it strange that both sides feel that everything the other side says is exaggerated
and that that doesn’t represent them personally at all?
Now we’re getting somewhere

I don’t feel like you guys are talking about me at all when you reference the left. I barely consider stuff being about me when you are actually talking about me lol because it’s so stupid and unfounded. I’m talking simple things like this forum being largely skewed to the right. It’s so far skewed that when a lefty joins, you all think it is the same person

From the guy they doesn’t think the media is skewed to one side. 🤣

don’t be a dumbass, I said that science isn’t skewed. I have however, said way too many times at this point, That science headlines can be extremely skewed and that you shouldn’t pay attention to them

I don’t feel like you guys are talking about me at all when you reference the left. I barely consider stuff being about me when you are actually talking about me lol because it’s so stupid and unfounded. I’m talking simple things like this forum being largely skewed to the right. It’s so far skewed that when a lefty joins, you all think it is the same person
Fair enough
At the same time, when anyone on the left talks about the right, they lump everyone together the same way. The clev is here for a few days and decides anyone who is going to vote for trump is a “Trumpian” or “Trumpty Dumpty” and they think trump is Jesus when nothing could be further from the truth. I would surmise that if you actually knew the truth, it would fall somewhere in this vein-
We wish we had a perfect guy, but on policy, which is what actually matters to us, he was more good than bad.. we don’t give half a shit about the govt being involved in social issues.. But no way could I vote for what the other side is pushing.
Maybe what you think is stupid and unfounded lies in the fact that in your hesitation to call things that are evil, evil,
we are left to take that to mean you support them, otherwise surely you would be against them. Just as your side does to us constantly.
I believe the left has a much larger grey area for moral issues than the right. We can agree to disagree. I don’t care wether or not someone approves of my positions, they won’t change…
I don’t expect any more or less from anyone else either

Fair enough
At the same time, when anyone on the left talks about the right, they lump everyone together the same way. The clev is here for a few days and decides anyone who is going to vote for trump is a “Trumpian” or “Trumpty Dumpty” and they think trump is Jesus when nothing could be further from the truth. I would surmise that if you actually knew the truth, it would fall somewhere in this vein-
We wish we had a perfect guy, but on policy, which is what actually matters to us, he was more good than bad.. we don’t give half a shit about the govt being involved in social issues.. But no way could I vote for what the other side is pushing.
Maybe what you think is stupid and unfounded lies in the fact that in your hesitation to call things that are evil, evil,
we are left to take that to mean you support them, otherwise surely you would be against them. Just as your side does to us constantly.
I believe the left has a much larger grey area for moral issues than the right. We can agree to disagree. I don’t care wether or not someone approves of my positions, they won’t change…
If I ever say trumpty dumpty, take me out back and shoot me

Fair enough
Trumpublican, actually, not Trumpian. And I was just giving it back for some of the things folks immediately called me just for saying I didn't like the guy (one dude accused me of treason for saying that).

It's actually refreshing to hear you say you recognize Trump has his flaws. Another guy said what Trump has said about the military doesn't sit well with him, and that was refreshing too. Choosing him despite his flaws is something I can understand, especially with Harris as the alternative. I just struggle to understand some of the worship he seems to receive (not here, but in general).

Trumpublican, actually, not Trumpian. And I was just giving it back for some of the things folks immediately called me just for saying I didn't like the guy (one dude accused me of treason for saying that).

It's actually refreshing to hear you say you recognize Trump has his flaws. Another guy said what Trump has said about the military doesn't sit well with him, and that was refreshing too. Choosing him despite his flaws is something I can understand, especially with Harris as the alternative. I just struggle to understand some of the worship he seems to receive (not here, but in general).

Someone accused you of treason for saying that you don't like Trump?

Back