Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Someone accused you of treason for saying that you don't like Trump?
Yep. I didn't say I wouldn't vote for him, or that I liked what the Dems are selling. Just that I didn't like the guy. Apparently that was enough for this member to determine I was a lefty, and that that would be treasonous.

Trumpublican, actually, not Trumpian. And I was just giving it back for some of the things folks immediately called me just for saying I didn't like the guy (one dude accused me of treason for saying that).

It's actually refreshing to hear you say you recognize Trump has his flaws. Another guy said what Trump has said about the military doesn't sit well with him, and that was refreshing too. Choosing him despite his flaws is something I can understand, especially with Harris as the alternative. I just struggle to understand some of the worship he seems to receive (not here, but in general).
I think a lot of it stems from people who have lost hope combined with all the shit he has been framed with by our own govt that at the time was called “conspiracy theories “ and a few years later we find out it wasn’t that at all.
All the bullshit about trump destroying democracy while we watch it being destroyed in real time just adds fuel to the fire.
This much I can promise-
If trump wins you are gonna see the people on the left who are crying about destroying democracy burn shit down in large blue run cities like we have never seen before.
If Harris wins, we will likely have economic collapse in her first term..

I think a lot of it stems from people who have lost hope combined with all the shit he has been framed with by our own govt that at the time was called “conspiracy theories “ and a few years later we find out it wasn’t that at all.
All the bullshit about trump destroying democracy while we watch it being destroyed in real time just adds fuel to the fire.
This much I can promise-
If trump wins you are gonna see the people on the left who are crying about destroying democracy burn shit down in large blue run cities like we have never seen before.
If Harris wins, we will likely have economic collapse in her first term..
Hey man, it's nice to finally feel like I'm taking the same language with someone over here. I don't want to see any of that go down, but you're right, it's pretty damn likely. Way too likely.

Yep. I didn't say I wouldn't vote for him, or that I liked what the Dems are selling. Just that I didn't like the guy. Apparently that was enough for this member to determine I was a lefty, and that that would be treasonous.
Post a clip.

1724470012229.png

The great new America the way some would have you believe it...low-test, weak men and deluded, self-loathing women promote with glee those who have forced this upon good, hardworking people of this once-fine nation

Back