Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
I'm not sure who that is. But thanks for the response. Hope you have a great Thursday!
Anusrar is what they call me on the “other rig talk” , but that is a corner of the internet you don’t want to visit

It’s much tamer now than it used to be. There was a long stretch where there were no rules whatsoever and you better have thick skin or you wouldn’t last 3 days in here. We watched a decade of full on bare knuckle brawls in here and the lefties got their feelings hurt and their panties twisted up and started whining like 3 year olds.
That was under different ownership though.
It was understood then that you were gonna handle your own shit and not be a pussy about things because nobody cares and nobody feels sorry that you chose to come in here in the first place.
Wether or not you or they approve is of little consequence. People are what they are and no one has rarely if ever changed anyones mind about anything in here.
You have the freedom to say anything you want to, (well, now within the guidelines) but we are all expected to handle your own shit and leave the mods alone.
The lefties were incapable of doing that and cried to the mods like little crying bitches and rules had to be instated or it would get shut down. We know this because the mods told us (without naming names) which side was bothering the shit out of them. It was always lefties…
We also know that when the initial influx of pussies from TGP came in here and found out there was an OT section where there were people who thought differently than they did and were not interested in wether or not they approved they set out to make it so contentious in here that the powers that be would shut it down.
We know that because one of them fucked up and said so in a thread they had going.
It just made us more determined to take it head on…
It is what it is.
I’ve never once complained to a mod.
I leave OT shit in OT and hold no ill will in the other forums 97% of the time with only a few exceptions for one dumbass in her who lies about shit constantly and thinks none of us know any better.
Just sayin
for OT wasn't it, "abandon all hope all ye who enter"?

1724343236232.png

That was not something someone with a normally functioning brain would say. That is something a brain riddled with fear and prejudice would say.
Wrong again Anusrar. You should take a poll here in the forum and see for yourself. It’s a perfectly middle of the road stance that has zero to do with fear of anykind or prejudice.
It has to do with right vs wrong, and consenting adults vs innocent children.
It doesn’t surprise me at all that you believe that though..

Are you referring to abortion in general or something else?
death, destruction, decline, dystopia,...

many kinds of death: abortion, free speech, Constitutional rights (2A), freedom (covid lockdowns), no bail, weak prosecution / sentencing of criminals, open borders, child mutilation surgeries, many support Palestine (= supporting Hamas), alphabet freaks, DEI, legal discrimination, Bozo Biden nuclear readiness, pushed for war in Ukraine leading to 100s of thousands of dead (along with the neocon republiturds side of the establishment uniparty), BLM support, antifa support, defund the police,...

death, destruction, decline, dystopia,...

many kinds of death: abortion, free speech, Constitutional rights (2A), freedom (covid lockdowns), no bail, weak prosecution / sentencing of criminals, open borders, child mutilation surgeries, many support Palestine (= supporting Hamas), alphabet freaks, DEI, legal discrimination, Bozo Biden nuclear readiness, pushed for war in Ukraine leading to 100s of thousands of dead (along with the neocon republiturds side of the establishment uniparty), BLM support, antifa support, defund the police,...
Got it. I was just trying to determine if you were referring to the child-eating Q-anon conspiracy or just general innocents. Sounds more like the second one.

Reactions: rsm
Wrong again Anusrar. You should take a poll here in the forum and see for yourself. It’s a perfectly middle of the road stance that has zero to do with fear of anykind or prejudice.
It has to do with right vs wrong, and consenting adults vs innocent children.
It doesn’t surprise me at all that you believe that though..
lol you think taking a poll here would represent the middle of the road? Fucksakes dude

Back