Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
No one talks about your family. "How would you like it if this affected your wife/daughter" in a way you're otherwise okay with when it happens to other people is not talking about your family. You are an idiot.

Hey look who can’t ignore me for more than 5 seconds.

I haven't, but I'm happy to hear he's doing well. Just got back from a little TGP vacation myself. I know A-bone has been going through a pretty tough time, but I'm hoping his GoFundMe reaches its goals.
Yea that’s rough man. For Abone to share so much about him publicly was a pretty big deal.

I agree, but apparently there are people here who would call you a libtard or demoncrat for that.
I’m apparently as left as they come but I hate that weed is legal. I’m not trying to stop it or anything but it really did a number on my town.

I’m apparently as left as they come but I hate that weed is legal. I’m not trying to stop it or anything but it really did a number on my town.
Far from as left as they come. Not many people here are as left as they come. Johnny thinks he is but claims he's not, but he don't count. I think he's a little touched in the head. You are left though.

Far from as left as they come. Not many people here are as left as they come. Johnny thinks he is but claims he's not, but he don't count. I think he's a little touched in the head. You are left though.

No, I don’t think so

NowYourPlayingWithPower. He said being he was libtarded for being okay with weed. Are you not paying attention?

He does not pay attention lol

Also since you are new, play power is a female. Just like adnil….

I agree, but apparently there are people here who would call you a libtard or demoncrat for that.
no, it's consistent with Constitutional freedom, individual freedom, less government intrusion and oversight in our lives, etc. which are not libtard.

Libtards want more government control, limited individual freedom, etc. Wanting open borders and sanctuary for invaders paid for by American tax dollars while Americans are homeless and get far less...is libtard. Allow people to shoot-up, defecate, and more in the public streets, parks, etc., is libtard. Letting mobs burn, loot and murder without consequence, is libtard.

no, it's consistent with Constitutional freedom, individual freedom, less government intrusion and oversight in our lives, etc. which are not libtard.

Libtards want more government control, limited individual freedom, etc. Wanting open borders and sanctuary for invaders paid for by American tax dollars while Americans are homeless and get far less...is libtard. Allow people to shoot-up, defecate, and more in the public streets, parks, etc., is libtard. Letting mobs burn, loot and murder without consequence, is libtard.
I questioned why being okay with weed was libtarded, and you said, "Spoken like a libtard." What part of this are you misunderstanding?

Only if you believe that public/government interference/financing should be involved to combat the outcomes of live and let live. Otherwise it's more libertarian than anything, imo. To me I'm okay with awareness funding, not okay with repercussion funding.

Fixed it for you.

Don't go ruining what little I have here by lopping Dan in with me, please.
The "pussy" or "act like a girl" comments is fine by me and should continue, though.
I grew up surrounded by guys, so none of that bothers me and on some level I encourage it towards men who act like little whiny children.
:ROFLMAO:

Hey look who can’t ignore me for more than 5 seconds.

Yeah, totes.
I was gone on vacation for a week and you went full ALT syndrome thinking someone else was me. Guess in your world that equates to 5 seconds. The difference between me and some others calling people alts and you calling people alts is that one of us has had access to the server you're using. Pretty sure it wasn't you :unsure:

Only if you believe that public/government interference/financing should be involved to combat the outcomes of live and let live. Otherwise it's more libertarian than anything, imo. To me I'm okay with awareness funding, not okay with repercussion funding.

The "pussy" or "act like a girl" comments is fine by me and should continue, though.
I grew up surrounded by guys, so none of that bothers me and on some level I encourage it towards men who act like little whiny children.

Yeah, totes.
I was gone on vacation for a week and you went full ALT syndrome thinking someone else was me. Guess in your world that equates to 5 seconds. The difference between me and some others calling people alts and you calling people alts is that one of us has had access to the server you're using. Pretty sure it wasn't you :unsure:
It wasn’t intentional. I was merely pointing out that Dan is a girl. My apologies.

Yeah, totes.

That is correct. I do believe you are adnil.

Back