Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Yeah...again, I'm not a lib or a lefty. I don't like Trump. That doesn't make me an asshole. In fact, being an asshole is a prerequisite FOR liking him. So look to the plank in thine own eye, little lady.

Also, for the last time, put your skirt back on.

200w (2).gif

Here's what's really happening: There are a handful of toxic Trumpublicans in here who attack anyone on a hair trigger who isn't drinking the Kool-Aid, and these people are incapable of having a civil discussion about anything without resorting to disrespect and insults. Which, of course, eventually drags the new people down to their level of pointless vitriol. Your own comment includes a petty insult for no reason. This General OTC section is nothing but a festering, stinking political-groupthink sinkhole, and some people here desperately need to have their heads examined.

If someone doesn't agree with you 100% politically, it doesn't make them evil or a demon. It just makes them someone who doesn't agree with you.
Blah, blah, blah 😂😂😂
I didn’t say anyone had to agree with me did I? I merely pointed out that most people who come in here claiming to poke fun at both sides but then only poke fun at one side turn out to be lefties. Your a perfect example, you outed yourself in your next post 😂😂
Let me guess, your not a democrat, correct?

Blah, blah, blah 😂😂😂
I didn’t say anyone had to agree with me did I? I merely pointed out that most people who come in here claiming to poke fun at both sides but then only poke fun at one side turn out to be lefties. Your a perfect example, you outed yourself in your next post 😂😂
Let me guess, your not a democrat, correct?
He’s sure Trump is going to “ face harsh penalties after he loses the election”. His words. Of course he’s a democrat.

That’s so much bullshit. You and the Clev both claim not to be liberal yet you take the liberal position on every single issue. So you’re either both full of shit or both literally retarded.
That’s because you have a wildly warped idea of what “liberal” means.

I’m not positive Dan didn’t get lonely being the only liberal here who was pretending not to be liberal (except Johnny, who is clinical insane) and invent The Clev to keep himself company. 🤣

Why would I come here to find people like me? The whole world is full of people like me. It’s yall that have been relegated to corners of the internet like this to spew your nonsense. I’m just here to enjoy the ride

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Why would I come here to find people like me? The whole world is full of people like me. It’s yall that have been relegated to corners of the internet like this to spew your nonsense. I’m just here to enjoy the ride
Actually, the majority of the time we just point out the nonsense that you guys spew and lap up like puppies, but do carry on

Not normal. I think it’s weird as fuck. It’s just not my place to say they can’t do it or that it’s wrong.
Another lefty trait-
You can’t see evil when it’s staring you in the face, and if by some chance you do, you certainly would not say anything about it.
But someone who would point it out as abnormal mental cases you would certainly say something to.
Jeesh Anusrar…..
You do you 👍

Back