Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
So when people bring them up for no reason other than being obnoxious and ignorant, it’s only odd for other people to respond to them? Damn dude
No one cares that you don’t like it. That’s your problem, not anyone else’s. They are a business that is hired to go places. If you don’t like it, don’t hire them.
You could say the exact same thing about any number of topics here, which I don't see you 100% of the time commenting on, like you do this. It's strange is all.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 234406.png

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
The only reoccurring theme is someone accusing me off something, Me asking for an example and not getting one lol
So no one here repeatedly posts videos and provides commentary on illegal "Invaders" or anything other than drag queen story hour ?

Well now either you are stupid or the thing I recently accused you of is absolutely true. Which it is anyway but... :ROFLMAO:

So no one here repeatedly posts videos and provides commentary on illegal "Invaders" or anything other than drag queen story hour ?

Well now either you are stupid or the thing I recently accused you of is absolutely true. Which it is anyway but... :ROFLMAO:

I’ve weighed in on immigration many times.

I feel like the bell of the ball! Which RT prison gang should I join?

you might as well let it rip dude. Feel it out. Believe it or not, it’s much calmer than when I first came over for sure, but still not recommended for anyone with vertigo as there will be a lot of involuntary eyerolling.

One second someone can post the most blatantly hateful thing you’ve ever read, and the next they will accuse me of “stirring the pot” for calling Elon Musk “kind of a putz”. It’s like watching WWF; you know it’s not real, but it is like a little real though. Also dicks are naturally small and not a result of steroid abuse.

And flat earth, faked moon landing, global warming and on and on. But not every time. Thanks for proving my point.

I think others would disagree. I was just accused of “never stopping” with posts and this is the first time drag has come up in a a while.
But also drag is an easy rebuttal. It’s one company. It has a website with details and information on it. It’s not my opinion that they are hired to do shows. It’s just a fact. I know you hate facts but they are a fact of life

you might as well let it rip dude. Feel it out. Believe it or not, it’s much calmer than when I first came over for sure, but still not recommended for anyone with vertigo as there will be a lot of involuntary eyerolling.

One second someone can post the most blatantly hateful thing you’ve ever read, and the next they will accuse me of “stirring the pot” for calling Elon Musk “kind of ya putz”. It’s like watching WWF; you know it’s not real, but it is like a little real though. Also dicks are naturally small and not a result of steroid abuse.
I never said you were stirring the pot jackass. I said you, like all your fellow leftists, took the orders from your gods and decided to hate Elon Musk because he came out as a conservative.

Also you are right. When I first came to this place it was pretty fucking crazy. Lots of people apparently left, willingly or otherwise, but I gotta say that is the reason I quit coming here for awhile. It was kind of exhausting. lol

I think others would disagree. I was just accused of “never stopping” with posts and this is the first time drag has come up in a a while.
But also drag is an easy rebuttal. It’s one company. It has a website with details and information on it. It’s not my opinion that they are hired to do shows. It’s just a fact. I know you hate facts but they are a fact of life
I don't hate facts. I hate when people call opinions facts.

As for drag queen story hour, I could give two fucks less in reality. I think anyone who sends their kid to that is a complete piece of shit, but it really isn't my business.

I never said you were stirring the pot jackass. I said you, like all your fellow leftists, took the orders from your gods and decided to hate Elon Musk because he came out as a conservative.

and by that you would be wrong

I don't hate facts. I hate when people call opinions facts.

That’s because you think science is leftist and proven scientific theories and processes are political. Your idea is facts are blurred

don't worry America Bozo Biden, and the upcoming Kameltoe & Wartz cartel administration are sure to keep the cultural enrichment coming, so every day more Americans, especially children, can experience it for themselves personally

Dont know what happened with my post above this one but its way more than any 7.2 million.

Reactions: rsm

One second someone can post the most blatantly hateful thing you’ve ever read, and the next they will accuse me of “stirring the pot” for calling Elon Musk “kind of a putz”. It’s like watching WWF; you know it’s not real, but it is like a little real though. Also dicks are naturally small and not a result of steroid abuse.
In that case, I declare for House Targaryen.

That’s because you think science is leftist and proven scientific theories and processes are political. Your idea is facts are blurred
Again that is untrue. I am fascinated by science actually. Shit like string theory and biology and geology excite me. I have a shitty telescope I spend way too much time trying to get dialed in on shit with because its a piece of shit, but I still do it. My thing is when people take highly theoretical science and call it settled science, when it isn't it irks me. Lots of shit like carbon dating and what not are clearly approximations. Vaguely accurate. No fucking way they can tell the temperature of the earth 1000 years ago any closer than 10 degrees or so I figure. That and when people who aren't scientists read some shit or take some classes and then start to think they are smarter than everyone else. Now I'm not pointing any fingers here Dan, but it happens and it happens a lot. And scientists definitely get corrupted by their funding mechanism.

In short it's like fly fishing. I love fly fishing. I hate fly fisherman.

Back