Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
As a new guy here after 10 years at TGP, this thread is blowing my mind. Almost makes me nostalgic for the no politics rule.

It’s like when you are scrolling through Instagram and come across a video so ridiculous you can’t stop watching, and then you think “gee that guy will say anything for subscribers” but then you come here and interact with people who really feel that way about things. I find it fascinating as hell.

But it is a lot lol. The other parts of the forum are mostly far less vitriolic

2e3e40838393eeddd3cb9df6480e6195.jpg

"As a new guy here after 10 years at TGP, this thread is blowing my mind. Almost makes me nostalgic for the no politics rule."

so much demoncrat sponsored cultural enrichment for American children in so little time

Screenshot 2024-06-22 010250.png

I don't know what that means. C'mon, use your words.
I predict that IF you hang around, you will become a sarcastic, bombastic, mealy mouthed jack off like everyone else. Everyone starts off trying to be level headed and all that but then the temptation gets too great and next thing you know you are calling someone's mom a clit. :ROFLMAO:

I predict that IF you hang around, you will become a sarcastic, bombastic, mealy mouthed jack off like everyone else. Everyone starts off trying to be level headed and all that but then the temptation gets too great and next thing you know you are calling someone's mom a clit. :ROFLMAO:

A Tragic Satire: Ain't Nobody Got Time For That | by Divine M | Medium

there are so many other demoncrat's promote cultural enrichment for American children...

like dragmen storytime

Screenshot 2024-06-25 161147.png

how do you know a judge is a demoncrat?

by their words and deeds

Screenshot 2024-06-30 125959.png

Sarcastic? Check. I'm not bombastic in the least, and mealy-mouthed is a good insult. Not sure what it means, but I like the sound of it. As for calling someone's mom a c***, never gonna be my style. But if you don't like folks around here who aren't in lockstep with your apparent point of view on all things politics, I may mosey on. There's plenty to critique on all sides of American politics.

Back