Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
Could have built new schools or replace crumbling infrastructure, but there is no money for things like that.

View attachment 332052
well NYC voters voted for it. I'm always happy to see voters get what the want and vote for, it's rare that politicians do what their constituents actually want.

So congratulations NYC! Savor your victory, enjoy your sanctuary and the cultural enrichment that comes with invasion. I truly hope that each and every one of you in NYC who voted for invasion and sanctuary gets to experience cultural enrichment up close, and personal, first hand, and hands on.

😘

I'd expect mentioning Elon would be an instant ban at TGP.
I used to be ok with him because he’s a dude with a bunch of money that does cool shit with rockets, but that can only get a guy so far

I used to be ok with him because he’s a dude with a bunch of money that does cool shit with rockets, but that can only get a guy so far
getting older, some get wiser. Like Elon.

That's why he supports Trump.

I can only imagine what information billionaires have access to, that most don't even know exists. Eqo is a given; some want power, control and influence, e.g., Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bezos, but few want free speech and transparency like Musk, Thiel, and perhaps a few others...who are the minority.

I'm not even close to being a billionaire, but once I became an accredited investor many years ago, new doors opened and opportunities I never knew about before were available for my consideration.

I have a couple friends. In fact one of my best friends is a militant pro union TDS afflicted leftist. He’s also a gun totin redneck and has common sense. I’m sure to me he seems way more left than he does to the actual far left morons. Funny story. He was all set to vote for Trump in 2020 until that debate.
Hey, I know that guy!

Did your about face with Elon by any chance coincide with him buying Twitter and causing the left to melt down ? Cuz I’m betting it did.

getting older, some get wiser. Like Elon.

That's why he supports Trump.

I can only imagine what information billionaires have access to, that most don't even know exists. Eqo is a given; some want power, control and influence, e.g., Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bezos, but few want free speech and transparency like Musk, Thiel, and perhaps a few others...who are the minority.

I'm not even close to being a billionaire, but once I became an accredited investor many years ago, new doors opened and opportunities I never knew about before were available for my consideration.

He is many things, but mature and wise are not two of them
Did your about face with Elon by any chance coincide with him buying Twitter and causing the left to melt down ? Cuz I’m betting it did.
lol no. I didn’t use twitter before or after.

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
The left loved Elon. Bought his cars like crazy. Then he came out as a conservative libertarian and bought Twitter and magically everyone hated him. So did you.

You gotta get out more my man. Your perception of left and right is rotting your brain.
I have no interest in electric cars, or Twitter. I even think he’s a dumbass for thinking he’s going to let people live on mars. It was charming for a moment but now it’s clear he’s just sort of mental.
He has his place. He has money and good ideas, but if he still thinks people believe he’s the brains behind all his ideas actually coming to fruition, he needs to get over himself.

a demoncrat disappeared, but left behind $3.65 million of debt.

To the demoncrat dolts of Dolton, remember: "elections have consequences" - the obamanation.

You gotta get out more my man. Your perception of left and right is rotting your brain.
I have no interest in electric cars, or Twitter. I even think he’s a dumbass for thinking he’s going to let people live on mars. It was charming for a moment but now it’s clear he’s just sort of mental.
He has his place. He has money and good ideas, but if he still thinks people believe he’s the brains behind all his ideas actually coming to fruition, he needs to get over himself.
And you are naive, complacent and self absorbed, but here we are.

It's not like I have to guess Dan. You tell us every chance you get.

That’s because of the aforementioned brain rot. I wasn’t even aware of his political affiliations until you blurted them out

As a new guy here after 10 years at TGP, this thread is blowing my mind. Almost makes me nostalgic for the no politics rule.

Back