Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
don't worry America Bozo Biden, and the upcoming Kameltoe & Wartz cartel administration are sure to keep the cultural enrichment coming, so every day more Americans, especially children, can experience it for themselves personally

Screenshot 2024-07-06 202427.png

there are so many other demoncrat's promote cultural enrichment for American children...

like dragmen storytime

View attachment 332124
Aside from the absurdity of you comparing a single organization to literally every other company on the planet that “reads to people”, you willfully ignore that drag story hour is hired to do events. They go where people ask them to go. They do offer several “not children” options as well. If anyone takes them up on it or not, I have no idea, I reckon you just don’t hear about them because less people get butthurt by them.

Sarcastic? Check. I'm not bombastic in the least, and mealy-mouthed is a good insult. Not sure what it means, but I like the sound of it. As for calling someone's mom a c***, never gonna be my style. But if you don't like folks around here who aren't in lockstep with your apparent point of view on all things politics, I may mosey on. There's plenty to critique on all sides of American politics.
Well, no one has killed the Dans or Johnny Guitar or Bloodrag or Jdel yet so you'll probably be fine. Thick skin helps. And it goes both ways. It's a free-ish forum.

An other ? As in a convoluted gender identity like that boxer ?
No, as in they are one of several alts this person has used since I’ve been here.

See I how I used they/them to correctly refer to a single person??

not to be outdone, the EU is making sure the cultural enrichment of a different sort is spreading through Western Europe

Screenshot 2024-07-09 123947.png

Aside from the absurdity of you comparing a single organization to literally every other company on the planet that “reads to people”, you willfully ignore that drag story hour is hired to do events. They go where people ask them to go. They do offer several “not children” options as well. If anyone takes them up on it or not, I have no idea, I reckon you just don’t hear about them because less people get butthurt by them.
Why do you feel the need to defend them every time someone bags on them though ? That's the real question. Are you involved in the organization somehow ?

well if adults enjoy it, go for it.

it's not the children are booking the dragmen to come to local libraries, and wherever else

Why do you feel the need to defend them every time someone bags on them though ? That's the real question. Are you involved in the organization somehow ?

Why not “defend” them if that’s what you want to call it. I don’t support them financially in any way, I just think the outcry against them gets more retarded everyday.

Why not “defend” them if that’s what you want to call it. I don’t support them financially in any way, I just think the outcry against them gets more retarded everyday.
Not really. It's the same outcry it ever was. And your position on the whole thing is well known by even casual lurkers here. So no real reason to stick up for them so hard. Unless.......:unsure:

Not really. It's the same outcry it ever was. And your position on the whole thing is well known by even casual lurkers here. So no real reason to stick up for them so hard. Unless.......:unsure:

So when people bring them up for no reason other than being obnoxious and ignorant, it’s only odd for other people to respond to them? Damn dude
No one cares that you don’t like it. That’s your problem, not anyone else’s. They are a business that is hired to go places. If you don’t like it, don’t hire them.

Back