Brought to you by demoncrats

• Thread starter Thread starter rsm
  • Start date Start date
true, but getting them concentrated in blue states is also a fantasy...they've been leaving blue areas like swarms of locusts since the pandemic, destroying our red areas by bringing their political stupidity, that destroyed where they left, with them.

getting them out of here now isn't easy, too bad we didn't keep them from coming here in the first place.
I agree. It’s still at least plausible though.

I don’t understand why they want to come live where people don’t like them. I think it’s like the Muslims. They want to go forth and spread their seed. The shits a religion to them.

Reactions: rsm
So defensive! I didn't mean any offense. I don't have preferred pronouns. I'm just a regular guy. Just pointing out that if you want people to agree with you or reach someone who might be persuadable, it ain't happening using a term like "demoncrat." And if you don't want to persuade someone who may not already agree with you, why not? That's how you win elections.

For the record, I'm no leftist, to borrow the solid terminology of @Floyd Eye. But if I want to engage with one, I don't start by insulting them.
no offense taken or intended; this forum has few rules and isn't a safe space - key is to keep the OT topics and vitriol in OT;

I'm not interested in changing hearts and minds, or looking for useless idiots to agree with me; just pointing out the results of voting for the party of death, aka demoncrats. I'm actually indifferent, a few years away from early retirement, and I plan to enjoy the decline for as long as I can, while having my escape plan ready if needed.

when I see American women and children abused, raped and murdered by illegal invaders in our country thanks to demoncrats' support for open borders and sanctuary cities, the least of my worries is insulting them, or those who appear to support them. :thumbsup:

So defensive! I didn't mean any offense. I don't have preferred pronouns. I'm just a regular guy. Just pointing out that if you want people to agree with you or reach someone who might be persuadable, it ain't happening using a term like "demoncrat." And if you don't want to persuade someone who may not already agree with you, why not? That's how you win elections.

For the record, I'm no leftist, to borrow the solid terminology of @Floyd Eye. But if I want to engage with one, I don't start by insulting them.

This part of the forum is a bit of a land of broken toys. A safe space for saying things too stupid and opinionated for public consumption. Just sit back, don’t take anything too personal and enjoy the ride lol

I think I remember you from TGP?

@rsm I don't know why this forum won't let me quote you (I'm new here, is there some probationary period?) But I hope your early retirement comes extra early, and I sure hope you don't need that escape plan.

I agree. It’s still at least plausible though.

I don’t understand why they want to come live where people don’t like them. I think it’s like the Muslims. They want to go forth and spread their seed. The shits a religion to them.
illegal invaders from south of the border, leftists moving to red areas and muslims moving to Western Europe, are all forms of invasion and should be treated as such.

As I've stated many times here, we need to protect our borders like we protect our military installations; military forces authorized to use lethal force.

This part of the forum is a bit of a land of broken toys. A safe space for saying things too stupid and opinionated for public consumption. Just sit back, don’t take anything too personal and enjoy the ride lol

I think I remember you from TGP?
Good advice. :cheers: And yep, I'm a TGP regular most of the time. Taking a look at the other side of the fence. This forum sure is different.

wonder if she's a leftists or a righty?

I'll go with leftist, the parties of death.

1723666773889.png

Good advice. :cheers: And yep, I'm a TGP regular most of the time. Taking a look at the other side of the fence. This forum sure is different.

I was Aynirar27 over here, and here it until a few weeks ago when I changed my name. This place is a trip, but I keep coming back so who am I to talk lol

I was Aynirar27 over here, and here it until a few weeks ago when I changed my name. This place is a trip, but I keep coming back so who am I to talk lol
Oh yeah! I remember that name! You were the selfie king of TGP, and your departure thread was one of the best I've seen. Just confidently coming back to set yourself on fire one last time. :cool:

Miss seeing you over there, but I gotta hand it to you, if I go, I want to go out in a similar epic fashion.

Oh yeah! I remember that name! You were the selfie king of TGP, and your departure thread was one of the best I've seen. Just confidently coming back to set yourself on fire one last time. :cool:

Miss seeing you over there, but I gotta hand it to you, if I go, I want to go out in a similar epic fashion.

yea that was a pretty fun exit lol. I’m due to pop back in to say hello to everyone but I haven’t figured out my angle yet.

Eh that’s no fun. I mean it’ll be clear that’s it’s me but I gotta do something with it. Im thinking just a selfie and a sentence or two. Maybe a haiku?

Could have built new schools or replace crumbling infrastructure, but there is no money for things like that.

50d89f227c0f7acb.png

Eh that’s no fun. I mean it’ll be clear that’s it’s me but I gotta do something with it. Im thinking just a selfie and a sentence or two. Maybe a haiku?
Go back as a Flat Earther No Moon landing Elon Musk superfan that likes boobs and hates Taylor Swift. I can just picture the seething from Dougs Tubes, Benz3232678686, Abone, Chrissy888, derek, kuck, jerod, rhinoplaster, etc

Last edited:
Go back as a Flat Earther No Moon landing Elon Musk superfan that likes boobs and hates Taylor Swift. I can just picture the seething from Dougs Tubes, Benz3232678686, Abone, Chrissy888, derek, kuck, jerod, rhinoplaster, etc

I do like boobs. I miss a lot of those guys though.
We got along because I don’t think the earth is flat and I do think Elon is kind of a putz

Back