Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
hAopHr.gif

That's that chick from "Broad City".

:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha!!!....let's go check her Wikipedia "Early Life":
Early life
Glazer, born in New York City, New York,[1] is the daughter of Sandi and Larry Glazer, who both work in insurance and finance.[1][3] She grew up in a Reform Jewish family in St. James, New York, on Long Island and is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.[4][5][6] Her brother, Eliot Glazer, is a producer, writer and actor with whom she has worked on shows like The Boys Presents: Diabolical and Broad City where he plays her brother.[7]

Glazer graduated from New York University in 2009,[8][9] majoring in psychology.[10]

Career

Every fucking time.

Yikes

but wouldn’t be surprising
nah, she's just another big city limousine liberal demoncrat from NYC; bonus for being in the entertainment, media or news industry.

I'm enjoying watching the decline of Western civilization; it's entertaining and amusing.

are-you-not-entertained-entertained.gif

not like it's the first time a civilization collapsed through its' own internal corruption, rot and decay. the same cycle repeats, with similar symptoms in each phase throughout history. only this time we have nukes capable of destroying nearly all life on the planet.

Enjoy the decline, I hope we all live long enough to experience it ourselves. It's gonna be epic!

:yes:

nah, she's just another big city limousine liberal demoncrat from NYC; bonus for being in the entertainment, media or news industry.

I'm enjoying watching the decline of Western civilization; it's entertaining and amusing.

View attachment 205660

not like it's the first time a civilization collapsed through its' own internal corruption, rot and decay. the same cycle repeats, with similar symptoms in each phase throughout history. only this time we have nukes capable of destroying nearly all life on the planet.

Enjoy the decline, I hope we all live long enough to experience it ourselves. It's gonna be epic!

Every civilization that embraces homosexuality falls shortly thereafter.

Thanks Obama !

:rolleyes:

View attachment 205660

Problem is leftists don't view it as declining . They view it as enrichment lol.

View attachment 205660

But what does that have to do with an actress hired by a beer company that is donating to women brewers?

Every civilization that embraces homosexuality falls shortly thereafter.

Thanks Obama !

:rolleyes:

Historically, when we assess the rise and fall of empires/civilizations that's one of the common symptoms, which includes an increase in:
  • intellectualism
  • internal civil dissentions
  • influx of foreigners
  • pessimism
  • materialism
  • frivolity
  • welfare state
  • decadence
  • diversity
  • debasement of currency

Meanwhile there is a corresponding decline in religion, social structures of the society, civics, sense of duty to country, etc. that once kept the society grounded and consistent.

But this time we have nukes.

Last edited:
But what does that have to do with an actress hired by a beer company that is donating to women brewers?
maybe you missed the not-so-subtle attack on the "patriarchy"? sure she's just the spokesperson, but the woke factors in the messaging are clear. the current system is disparaged, blamed and ridiculed in order to show a "better way forward".

when this so called "patriarchy" of modern civilization is dismantled and destroyed, there will be many surprised by the unexpected, unintended consequences.

As I said, the decline and collapse are going to be epic, with nukes likely.

@rsm

Why such a fatalist? You talk about the fall of civilizations like it's all doomsday all the time.
I can see it in historical context with stuff like the Romans and Mongols, but today?

Exactly what would you include into a 21st century USA civilization that you fear is failing?

The Church?
Baseball and Apple Pie?
Non heterosexuals hiding in closets like they should?

Society is progressing into the next century - as it should, and always does.
The Luddites are running around with their hair on fire - as they always do.

Same as it ever was.

Reactions: rsm
@rsm

Why such a fatalist? You talk about the fall of civilizations like it's all doomsday all the time.
I can see it in historical context with stuff like the Romans and Mongols, but today?

Exactly what would you include into a 21st century USA civilization that you fear is failing?

The Church?
Baseball and Apple Pie?
Non heterosexuals hiding in closets like they should?

Society is progressing into the next century - as it should, and always does.
The Luddites are running around with their hair on fire - as they always do.

Same as it ever was.
Great share, Donnie.
Thanks

Back