Bud Light?

• Thread starter Thread starter CRAIG4FSU
  • Start date Start date
@rsm

Why such a fatalist? You talk about the fall of civilizations like it's all doomsday all the time.
I can see it in historical context with stuff like the Romans and Mongols, but today?

Exactly what would you include into a 21st century USA civilization that you fear is failing?

The Church?
Baseball and Apple Pie?
Non heterosexuals hiding in closets like they should?

Society is progressing into the next century - as it should, and always does.
The Luddites are running around with their hair on fire - as they always do.

Same as it ever was.
:ROFLMAO:

Stop drinkin' the Black Jizz, Donnie.

maybe you missed the not-so-subtle attack on the "patriarchy"? sure she's just the spokesperson, but the woke factors in the messaging are clear. the current system is disparaged, blamed and ridiculed in order to show a "better way forward".

when this so called "patriarchy" of modern civilization is dismantled and destroyed, there will be many surprised by the unexpected, unintended consequences.

As I said, the decline and collapse are going to be epic, with nukes likely.
I think I it was a very unsubtle message against the history of women being objectified for marketing of alcohol. It seemed pretty clear “hey we used to make the beer, now we just look pretty to sell it”

I think I it was a very unsubtle message against the history of women being objectified for marketing of alcohol. It seemed pretty clear “hey we used to make the beer, now we just look pretty to sell it”
You think so?

giphy.gif
Lol wtf are you talking about?

Everyone realize that Rig Talk is the only place on the planet where Bud Light is still a front page headline?

Everywhere else it was yesterday's news six days ago.

We should be talking about that Taylor Swift fiasco last night! Holy shit :oops:

Everyone realize that Rig Talk is the only place on the planet where Bud Light is still a front page headline?

We should be talking about that Taylor Swift fiasco last night! Holy shit :oops:
Donnie B..

The B stands for "Black Jizz", right ?

:ROFLMAO:

Great news update, Donnie.
Thanks

@rsm

Why such a fatalist? You talk about the fall of civilizations like it's all doomsday all the time.
I can see it in historical context with stuff like the Romans and Mongols, but today?

Exactly what would you include into a 21st century USA civilization that you fear is failing?

The Church?
Baseball and Apple Pie?
Non heterosexuals hiding in closets like they should?

Society is progressing into the next century - as it should, and always does.
The Luddites are running around with their hair on fire - as they always do.

Same as it ever was.
Amazing to me that the big picture which is as obvious as obvious can possibly get for most people to see can't be seen by others who are convinced everything is just like it ever was .

well, maybe if women made beer things would be different?

Back