Buyer drama, lets let rig talk decide.

• Thread starter Thread starter jerrydyer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again.. For those not reading my previous posts..

I made him aware of the transformer legs that were bent over the chassis &
the back cover being forced on & bowing out a half inch w/ the wire mesh wrapping around the transformer. He didn't really seem to think anything was wrong w/ it & said that shouldn't bother me.

I used the words "not bonding with it" because I was using kid gloves to handle the situation. I then said, " I'm not bonding with the amp, it's incredibly noisy". I didn't just simply receive the amp , play it , & then say "not bonding with it". There were obvious defective reasons why I wasn't "bonding with it".

The amp was ten trillion percent never damaged - wether being shipped here or back.

Anyway.. This thread should die. The issue was resolved a week ago by my credit card.

I have since moved on..

It TRULY is a shame that Jerry used the forum as court room.

As far as I was concerned , when I was refunded by my Visa card, the issues were resolved & over.

Jerry emailed & apologized.. It's over..
I appreciate the apology & such.. But this totally could have been handled quicker &
more professional months ago.

Mark

bionicmark":3ppnzspz said:

I made him aware of the transformer legs that wee bent over the chassis &
the back cover being forced on & bowing out a half inch w/ the wire mesh wrapping around the transformer. He didn't really seem to think anything was wrong w/ it & said that shouldn't bother me.

I used the words "not bonding with it" because I was using kid gloves to handle the situation. I then said, " I'm not bonding with the amp, it's incredibly noisy". I didn't just simply receive the amp , play it , & then say "not bonding with it". There were obvious defective reasons why I wasn't "bonding with it".

The amp was ten trillion percent never damaged - wether being shipped here or back.

Anyway.. This thread should die. The issue was resolved a week ago by my credit card.

I have since moved on..

As far as I was concerned , when I was refunded by my Visa card, the issues was resolved & over.

I appreciate the apology & such.. But this totally could have been handled quicker &

Mark

This is the first thing you have posted that I dont agree with....this should serve as a cautionary tale for ALL of those even remotely thinking of buying an amp from a small builder....REALIZE that there is a very good chance that if there are issues that small builders may not even have the means to refund you and that you should protect yourself at all times.....

let alone the crazy communications between the both of you Mark.....I have serious issues with any company that sends me an email explaining they are going to screw paypal or a credit card company for 800 bucks....and liberally tries to insult me in numerous emails....some things are right, some are wrong, and some are bat shit crazy.....

Oh, it's not over until the last chip is gone.

tumblr_leffmld8Gk1qc7j5lo1_500.gif

I also informed Mark that as soon as pay pal or his credit card company gets its crap together I will pay the amount owed. but NOT $1019. Thats what I have at pay pal right now. A NEGATIVE $1019. I'm not paying it. I will pay the amount owed.

jerrydyer":77ns5xe0 said:
I also informed Mark that as soon as pay pal or his credit card company gets its crap together I will pay the amount owed. but NOT $1019. Thats what I have at pay pal right now. A NEGATIVE $1019. I'm not paying it. I will pay the amount owed.

Dude...wtf are you talking about??? Mark has been refunded by his credit card company already??? Your issues are with paypal and visa, mark is completely removed from it...LOLOL...have you read ANY of this thread that YOU started???? Somehow I doubt you will be able to CHOOSE what you are liable for....that decision was already made by VISA and Paypal....

What brand glue do you use to put your cabinets together...its friday and I am ready for a party!!!???

RedRider":3lvmdjnt said:
bionicmark":3lvmdjnt said:

I have since moved on..

As far as I was concerned , when I was refunded by my Visa card, the issues was resolved & over.

Mark

This is the first thing you have posted that I dont agree with....this should serve as a cautionary tale for ALL of those even remotely thinking of buying an amp from a small builder....REALIZE that there is a very good chance that if there are issues that small builders may not even have the means to refund you and that you should protect yourself at all times.....

let alone the crazy communications between the both of you Mark.....I have serious issues with any company that sends me an email explaining they are going to screw paypal or a credit card company for 800 bucks....and liberally tries to insult me in numerous emails....some things are right, some are wrong, and some are bat shit crazy.....

I hear ya... If anyone came to me and said, I'm thinking about buying an amp from Jerry, I would've said , I wouldn't do it based on my experience with the builder.

I guess what I was trying to say is, I wouldn't have come on the forum and publicly blasted him and started a shit storm. That isn't just me. But if someone made a thread stating that they were thinking about buying an amp from him, I would have pm'd them and shared my story..

Mark

bionicmark":kbqih004 said:
RedRider":kbqih004 said:
bionicmark":kbqih004 said:

I have since moved on..

Mark

I hear ya... If anyone came to me and said, I'm thinking about buying an amp from Jerry, I would've said , I wouldn't do it based on my experience with the builder.

I guess what I was trying to say is, I wouldn't have come on the forum and publicly blasted him and started a shit storm. That isn't just me. But if someone made a thread stating that they were thinking about buying an amp from him, I would have pm'd them and shared my story..

Mark

I agree 100%....if you would have I would have wondered if there was an ulterior motive...but this was all done by the builder himself...:D

jerrydyer":77q9lz0l said:
You sound like the crazy old guy yelling at clouds. Your only fight now is with paypal, who will send you to collections for pennies on the dollar.

I'm simply stating that as soon as the correct amount appears, I will pay it. Whats not to understand. I'm glad Mark got his money but how it works is he received it from his own credit card company sort of like an insurance claim. As soon as I pay the CORRECT amount owed, his CC company recoups the money from me and its all done.

I'm simply stating that I am going to pay it.

bionicmark":psdnbaeq said:

I have since moved on..

As far as I was concerned , when I was refunded by my Visa card, the issues were resolved & over.

Mark

Calm down butter cup. I can see this is directly towards me. If not I am crazy too.

But since I am usually right did you even read MY post?

Ill list it again and make bold the shit you missed.

Agreed, with everything else in this thread aside. If that was the only issue I would have said sorry broham better go on a camping trip with it or something.

maddnotez":2shj0r06 said:
bionicmark":2shj0r06 said:

I have since moved on..

Mark

Calm down butter cup. I can see this is directly towards me. If not I am crazy too.

But since I am usually right did you even read MY post?

Ill list it again and make bold the shit you missed.

Agreed, with everything else in this thread aside. If that was the only issue I would have said sorry broham better go on a camping trip with it or something.

No worries, sweet tits...

Yikes! This is bad. If I was a builder I wouldn't offer an OT upgrade to an amp if I could see it wouldn't fit the chassis. It only takes one customer to not like it. More importantly Mark should have known about the "tabs" issue before the work was complete. He deserves to know the problem and agree to it in advance.

What a mess. Hope it works out long term for all involved.

This just in: SURREAL AMPS CLEARENCE SALE, everything must go

I've decided Jerry is a lunatic and would never buy anything from him.

Insulting a customer is ridiculous... even Walmart employees making 8 bucks an hour know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back