Did you know there was a 'TON' of COVID going around this summer???

• Thread starter Thread starter harddriver
  • Start date Start date
Serious business, Annie..

Why are these sites all loaded up with useless mouth-breathers than don't even fuckn play guitar ?

giphy.gif
Just because some people don’t spam forums with clips of them playing every chance they get, doesn’t mean that they don’t play guitar.
It just means they don’t do it for validation

Just because some people don’t spam forums with clips of them playing every chance they get, doesn’t mean that they don’t play guitar.
It just means they don’t do it for validation
Well, that's a load of horseshit.

giphy.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
Him and his cronies got me kicked off there a few years ago..

.. but I'm back, and they can all go suck another cock.

giphy.gif
That doesn't surprise me for some reason.

He seems like one of those people that allows his feelings to override facts.

That's what I call useless, would you believe a 35% positive cancer diagnosis?

And how do you believe the 35% when there is no real sample to test against?

It sounds more like a scare tactic.

In the way it's being used for COVID as the primary testing method it is pretty much useless. As @acceptance mentioned it wasn't really meant to be used as a primary diagnostic tool. It only looks at fragments of genomes and can easily mistake a similar looking one to the target genome or miss small fragments. Hence the false positives & negatives. It's better suited as a diagnostic aid or research tool that gives a broad overview. This is the way it will mainly be used in the COVID wastewater lab we're setting up. Does anything in this sample look like COVID? Then send the sample down the line for further testing and identification.

That doesn't surprise me for some reason.

He seems like one of those people that allows his feelings to override facts.
It doesn’t surprise me that you believe that either lol

Back