Id like to apologize

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
WTH is dark mode ?

Dark background, instead of white. (easier on the eyes like Dan said). I put all sites/apps in dark mode if available.

TvzKbyGl.jpg

You guys need to enable dark mode on your phones browsers. It automatically gives you all the dark modes.

You guys need to enable dark mode on your phones browsers. It automatically gives you all the dark modes.
I have Dark Mode on my desktop browser and it didn't apply to RT. I guess I just didn't really ever think about it. if it was a bother to me, I would have.

I have Dark Mode on my desktop browser and it didn't apply to RT. I guess I just didn't really ever think about it. if it was a bother to me, I would have. No need to actively be a dick tho.

I have no idea how that was me being a dick. Just throwing information out people might not know about. 🤏

I have no idea how that was me being a dick. Just throwing information out people might not know about. 🤏
You know what your original comment said..... I edited mine to take that off, as I saw you edited yours.

You know what your original comment said..... I edited mine to take that off, as I saw you edited yours.

I replied before I saw it was someone I had some respect for. So I didn't want to seem like a cock for no reason on that one.

Edit, it's really just I'm not familiar with your name but it took a couple seconds to realize oh yeah that's not the Bram 576 guy. So I edited the hate out. I did that for you buddy. ❤️‍🩹

I replied before I saw it was someone I had some respect for. So I didn't want to seem like a cock for no reason on that one.
Oh I see. So you were actively being a dick but changed it when it was someone you liked - got it. Just explaining why my original comment said what it said. Which was 'You don't have to actively be a dick about it." When I saw you dropped it, I did as well.

Oh I see. So you were actively being a dick but changed it when it was someone you liked - got it. Just explaining why my original comment said what it said. Which was 'You don't have to actively be a dick about it." When I saw you dropped it, I did as well.

Had your user name confused with Bram.
This is why unique avatars are important folks.

I'm not sure why we keep talking about it you're about to get challenged if you keep it up tho.

🤏🫵🤌

Jesus, no. Its common sense. Every site, and your phone itself has a dark mode bro. Please no more stickies.
Because you might be joking here and not really in dick mode, I will simply point out that the laughing emoji has been around forever. Probably as long as you have been lurking. It signifies a joke.

:lol: = Laughter

The emoji name is LOL. Laugh Out Loud. It is also probably one of the oldest emojis. Keep hanging with us though, you are almost done with the hazing part.

:lol:

Edit:

Your original comment said this, and then when you edited it, I dropped it. Then you act confused, and now threatening.

View attachment 319230

Thanks for taking a screen shot and posting that my friend. I didn't even see it.

Had your user name confused with Bram.
This is why unique avatars are important folks.

I'm not sure why we keep talking about it you're about to get challenged if you keep it up tho.

🤏🫵🤌
Hey! Sorry, I'm all caught up now. 'I'd like to apologize' LOL

I had to do some thread jumping to figure out what you were talking about man. i got it now.

For anyone else confused, there is a thread w/ Riff Wars w/ Bram lol

Because you might be joking here and not really in dick mode, I will simply point out that the laughing emoji has been around forever. Probably as long as you have been lurking. It signifies a joke.

:LOL: = Laughter

The emoji name is LOL. Laugh Out Loud. It is also probably one of the oldest emojis. Keep hanging with us though, you are almost done with the hazing part.

:LOL:

Edit:

Thanks for taking a screen shot and posting that my friend. I didn't even see it.
I think I just got confused about it all and took it the wrong way. Makes sense, just a bit disjointed through a message board on the internet.

I think I just got confused about it all and took it the wrong way. Makes sense, just a bit disjointed through a message board on the internet.

Yeah this is all good.

I am real visual so I know avatars. I still get the names confused though that have no avatars since they don't stand out as much to my eye on here.

👀

Back