Id like to apologize

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuggNorris
  • Start date Start date
Sure troll, tell yourself that. I certainly do think of you FIRST when someone is being a blowhard.

why don’t you get drunk again and DM me threats like you did? Talk about a fucking blowhard you pussy 😂

Imagine getting so mad you turn into a drunk idiot and start DMing people threats, you’re a fucking tool man GTFOH 😂

1719004890315.gif

why don’t you get drunk again and DM me threats like you did? Talk about a fucking blowhard you pussy 😂

Imagine getting so mad you turn into a drunk idiot and start DMing people threats, you’re a fucking tool man GTFOH 😂
Quit being yourself and donate to the kids fighting cancer raffle. Be a real man.

Quit being yourself and donate to the kids fighting cancer raffle. Be a real man.

Be a real man? I’ve been in healthcare taking care of people for a living for going on 18 years, what do you do for a living that helps other people and “makes you a real man”?

Be a real man? I’ve been in healthcare taking care of people for a living for going on 18 years, what do you do for a living that helps other people and “makes you a real man”?
A real man WOULD NOT stir up so much shit on a forum. I don’t have to toot my own horn on rig-talk. Also, not very manly. Take a hike you selfish egomaniac. It’s sad your ego is keeping you from helping kids.

A real man WOULD NOT stir up so much shit on a forum. I don’t have to toot my own horn on rig-talk. Also, not very manly. Take a hike you selfish egomaniac. It’s sad your ego is keeping you from helping kids.

You fucking dipshit, you CONSTANTLY bring up my name in threads im not even attached to in the least becsuse you are some obsessive nutjob. YOU are the drunk asshole who DM’d me, YOU are the dumbass that said “send me your address mother fucker”….dont hide behind your charity, thats the most shithead thing I can think of. Let me know when a dead baby gets dropped off right in front of you that fell into a septic tank and you have to deal with, you moron. You don’t know shit about fuck, congrats on your one case of doing something for someone else in your life, and having to tell the world about it.

You fucking dipshit, you CONSTANTLY bring up my name in threads im not even attached to in the least becsuse you are some obsessive nutjob. YOU are the drunk asshole who DM’d me, YOU are the dumbass that said “send me your address mother fucker”….dont hide behind your charity, thats the most shithead thing I can think of. Let me know when a dead baby gets dropped off right in front of you that fell into a septic tank and you have to deal with, you moron. You don’t know shit about fuck, congrats on your one case of doing something for someone else in your life, and having to tell the world about it.
lol. You stir shit up and I call you out. Simple. Now quit using capitalization and go save humanity. 🙄

Last edited:
lol. You stir shit up and I call you out. Simple. Not quit using capitalization and go save humanity. 🙄

Where did I stir up anything in this thread? Oh I get it…you’re still butthurt about bob rock music a mark 3 on the black album…how could I forget.

That TOTALLY justifies you being a drunk dipshit threatening people on a god damn guitar forum, I’m not sure who the fuck you think you are, but I can only imagine the anger you carry in real life if bob rock and the internet causes you to fly off the handle 😂

Where did I stir up anything in this thread? Oh I get it…you’re still butthurt about bob rock music a mark 3 on the black album…how could I forget.

That TOTALLY justifies you being a drunk dipshit threatening people on a god damn guitar forum, I’m not sure who the fuck you think you are, but I can only imagine the anger you carry in real life if bob rock and the internet causes you to fly off the handle 😂
Naw cuz, you’ve been more than proven wrong about Bob Biden. Now, go and save your patients. “There goes my hero!” So noble helping people for a paycheck. I do it for free. I’m out. You simply aren’t worth my time anymore tonight. Like a shithouse fly buzzing around. Br00tz FOREVER!! Look my all caps button works too!!

Naw cuz, you’ve been more than proven wrong about Bob Biden. Now, go and save your patients. “There goes my hero!” So noble helping people for a paycheck. I do it for free. I’m out. You simply aren’t worth my time anymore tonight. Like a shithouse fly buzzing around. Br00tz FOREVER!! Look my all caps button works too!!

You wouldn’t last a fucking day doing anything I do. “Look at me I do it for free”. Yea, that’s cool! Do you think the military isn’t noble? The fire department? Police department? I mean after all, they all risk their lives “for a paycheck”, the fuck do you do? Get drunk on the internet and get mad at bob rock? Please go talk your shit to any of these people IN PERSON because they “collect a paycheck” doing it, you fucking dipshit. Your pussy ass can’t even admit what an idiot you are for threatening people on the internet, no wonder you have to make up for your lack of spine to make yourself not feel like a piece of shit by using “charity work” as a shield for your mediocrity in life. 😂 your dimbass started this ONCE AGAIN because of your obsession with me, remember that.

Bob rock said it was a mark 3. That more than proves anything here, hate to break it to ya.

You wouldn’t last a fucking day doing anything I do. “Look at me I do it for free”. Yea, that’s cool! Do you think the military isn’t noble? The fire department? Police department? I mean after all, they all risk their lives “for a paycheck”, the fuck do you do? Get drunk on the internet and get mad at bob rock? Please go talk your shit to any of these people IN PERSON because they “collect a paycheck” doing it, you fucking dipshit. Your pussy ass can’t even admit what an idiot you are for threatening people on the internet, no wonder you have to make up for your lack of spine to make yourself not feel like a piece of shit by using “charity work” as a shield for your mediocrity in life. 😂 your dimbass started this ONCE AGAIN because of your obsession with me, remember that.

Bob rock said it was a mark 3. That more than proves anything here, hate to break it to ya.
Ok one more, since you’re more dense than a dying star. I’m only talking shit to you because you deserve it. Don’t put your name anywhere near truly good people. Nice try, fucking woke left. I do admit it was idiotic getting involved with you in anyway, shape, or form! Finally, here is a pic from Metallica’s book letting the world know it was a IIC++ and not a III. Now go crawl into your troll-hole ©️

EDIT: I love owning you just like the Sad But True clip

Attachments

• IMG_3515.png
    IMG_3515.png
    10 MB · Views: 24
Ok one more, since you’re more dense than a dying star. I’m only talking shit to you because you deserve it. Don’t put your name anywhere near truly good people. Nice try, fucking woke left. I do admit it was idiotic getting involved with you in anyway, shape, or form! Finally, here is a pic from Metallica’s book letting the world know it was a IIC++ and not a III. Now go crawl into your troll-hole ©️

EDIT: I love owning you just like the Sad But True clip

HAHAHAH, I love it, you are so easy to get riled up. We all know bob rock said it was mark III, multiple times, but you believe what you want. I love how much you lose sleep over this topic, what an absolute obsessed nutjob you are. Also, I didn’t know we were “ involved”, you straight up told me I wasn’t your type anyways baby?

And if you think I’m anything close to woke, or on the left, then I guess you haven’t paid near as much attention to me as your obsessed ass comes across.

and yea, once again, you are DUMB, and clearly phenomenal at putting your foot in the back of your throat. Let me know when you make a video of you calling out all of us in person for “doing this for a paycheck” and how it makes it less noble. You are still a shit talking jackass who DM’s people on the internet threatening them like a BITCH. YOU did that homie, not me.

Did you fail the academy or something? Failed the ASVAB? never could pass the exam? Figures, you guys are all the same, mad at the world, full of piss and vinegar where your spine should be.

Bob rock said to stop harassing him as well, he told me to tell you once again, it was a mark 3. It’s a fact at this point.

Also, you do realize all you posted was a snippet of how much they love the axe fx 3 and which models they use in it…right? Are you drinking again? Crying over the reality bob rock was right and that it was a mark 3? Contemplating your entire existence? Frustrated with all the years you’ve thought it was a 2c+???

Last edited:

Back