Its official, USA has become a Banana republic

• Thread starter Thread starter Artjr
  • Start date Start date
Thought I was slick? Backpedaling? Rationalizations?

You are busted - as disingenuous to use your word - and don't have the integrity to admit it - and instead double down - either that, or you lack reading comprehension on a fundamental level.
Or willfully argue in bad faith.
Either way, exposed.
All clearly on display in this exchange.
1686403585562.gif

@New Guy - you keep posting only to give greater exposure to your self-owned lack of integrity and crippled reading comprehension.
And now resorting to a weak meme?
You really aren't very good at this.

@New Guy - you keep posting only to give greater exposure to your self-owned lack of integrity and crippled reading comprehension.
He sucks dick at this.. I mean, he sucks dick for reals too.
But he's really bad at this. :poop:

When all else fails “reading comprehension”.

Give yourself a break.

You posted an opinion piece as raw meat for the mongrels here that are stupider than you. You thought that the fact that it came from the WSJ (a publication I actually subscribe to) would loan it some extra credibility.

Also, there’s no way in hell that that anonymous piece was written by “the editorial board” .🤣

It was bylined that way because that piece was radioactive dumpster juice that would’ve never washed-off of the buttlicker who wrote it.

This was a failed attempt by the WSJ to be anonymously edgy and it failed.

If you want to air your opinion here, don't do it by proxy. Just state your opinion. I know you view yourself as more distinguished than the maggot brigade here, so up your game a little bit.

A Destructive Trump Indictment​

Do prosecutors understand the forces they are unleashing?​

By The Editorial Board
Follow

June 9, 2023 7:09 pm ET

@New Guy - doubling down on dumb

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wow. Who’s doubling down now?

You know goddamn well what I meant.

To clarify: The author of that piece is hiding behind the anonymity of a generic byline that says “editorial board”. If you’re not seeing that, then I either overestimated your intelligence or your being purposely obtuse.

Wow. Who’s doubling down now?

You know goddamn well what I meant.

To clarify: The author of that piece is hiding behind the anonymity of a generic byline that says “editorial board”. If you’re not seeing that, then I either overestimated your intelligence or your being purposely obtuse.
"You thought you were slick and now you’re backpedaling and making rationalizations after getting called out on it."

"You thought you were slick and now you’re backpedaling and making rationalizations after getting called out on it."
So, you can now see why many have left here in recent times...............enough was enough of the denial, antagonism and insanity.

This is our US' future today for the most part...........many of these people have bred so their value set is being passed on.

It took you that long to come up with that?

From the very beginning you knew what I meant.
Either that or your “reading comprehension” comments are looking really ironic right now.

Hey check this out - all corporate media is garbage that exists for the sole purpose of keeping us poors at each others’ throats while the elites continue to get richer.

Also the WSJ is a Murdoch-owned rag .

Hey check this out - all corporate media is garbage that exists for the sole purpose of keeping us poors at each others’ throats while the elites continue to get richer.

Also the WSJ is a Murdoch-owned rag .
It’s definitely a Murdoch owned rag, but it’s way toned down. Money-minded people tend to reject a lot of white-noise and bullshit mixed in with their information.

Show me the money.

It’s definitely a Murdoch owned rag, but it’s way toned down. Money-minded people tend to reject a lot of white-noise and bullshit mixed in with their information.

Show me the money.
I know, it’s just amusing how these chucklefucks pick and choose their MSM sources when it fits their agenda.

This is all pretty simple, really....Biden and Pence, upon discovering that they too had classified docs in their possession immediately returned them and offered to search throughout their residences to find any more..which they did. Wrong? Of course, and maybe they too will be charged but that is FAR different than Trump, who....

REFUSED to return docs for OVER A YEAR. Resulting in the FBI having to execute a friggin search warrant to get the docs back. Then, they discover he's shown a top secret doc about a possible Iran invasion, to GOLF BUDDIES. Let that dumb shit move sink in. What a fucking retard and if there's any evidence needed to prove that he is absolutely UNFIT for office it's that. WOW Donnie great way to protect national secrets.
And, just so the Trumptards can't say 'Oh look he got setup, they're lying!'; they actually have him on RECORDINGS bragging about showing these top secret docs. He's fucked on every level, and if the DOJ decided NOT to charge him they'd be incompetent period.
The 'Lock him up' thing is very real unfortunately, for him.

This is all pretty simple, really....Biden and Pence, upon discovering that they too had classified docs in their possession immediately returned them and offered to search throughout their residences to find any more..which they did. Wrong? Of course, and maybe they too will be charged but that is FAR different than Trump, who....

REFUSED to return docs for OVER A YEAR. Resulting in the FBI having to execute a friggin search warrant to get the docs back. Then, they discover he's shown a top secret doc about a possible Iran invasion, to GOLF BUDDIES. Let that dumb shit move sink in. What a fucking retard and if there's any evidence needed to prove that he is absolutely UNFIT for office it's that. WOW Donnie great way to protect national secrets.
And, just so the Trumptards can't say 'Oh look he got setup, they're lying!'; they actually have him on RECORDINGS bragging about showing these top secret docs. He's fucked on every level, and if the DOJ decided NOT to charge him they'd be incompetent period.
They have him telling people to hide it from the FBI. He's screwed.

For everyone who is going on about political witch hunts. Jack Smith hasn't said a damned word for 6 months despite his family being threatened. The only thing he has asked you to do as of yesterday is read his report to understand why Trump was indicted. Here is the link if you care enough to read.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/US_v_Trump-Nauta_23-80101.pdf

Last edited:

It REALLY is true.............if Trump personally cured Cancer you'd still want him dead.........

How can you speak, let alone reason, with a mental defect unit such as yourself.

If YOU knew so much why didn't you blow the whistle on him to the Feds............you're sprouting like YOU know ALL the detail.

You're a mental defect.........seek help as TDS has crippled you and no doubt made you impotent.

Back