Larry Amp

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
Welcome. So, the main group of Polititards lost their sandbox they play in, which was a sub form called the ‘OT’. They were warned over and over no politics no religion yet they just continued. So now, it seems one of them started another forum with Rig Talk in the title and this thread was started as click bait to get people to notice it.
Hemi Cooper, aka Mr Gerlach who is now on his 6th or 7th identity here is a big polititarded alt righty. Which is why he started this thread to begin with.

:LOL:

This is what a pathetic, woke 61 year old man/woman does all day, creates memes like a child, posts on a guitar forum to the same old group trying to act non-political but really is the biggest shit stirrer in the entire place. A big manipulator that some of you will eventually see. Donnie Belanger is a rat and will always be one.

4b9ab1ffea80207a6c3afbc380c0f7d5.jpg

Hemi Cooper, aka Mr Gerlach...
Wow man, seriously?

I'd never have guessed this 'cause David has a unique M.O. when it comes to syntax, spelling, word choice and indeed thought patterns and preferences. He's majorly into math and loves motorcycles.

Hemi OTOH has a "normal" way of talking, doesn't seem big-on-math and loves, IIRC, cars.

They really do seem like distinctly-dissimilar people to me, so if you're correct this is the most-astonishing information I've heard in quite some time, brother. Wow. :confused: :dunno:

EDIT:
HEMI just posted Dragnet in response to your comments; that's exactly the sort of thing David might've done. Dayum. :LOL:

This is what a pathetic, woke 61 year old man/woman does all day, creates memes like a child, posts on a guitar forum to the same old group trying to act non-political but really is the biggest shit stirrer in the entire place. A big manipulator that some of you will eventually see. Donnie B. is a rat and will always be one.

4b9ab1ffea80207a6c3afbc380c0f7d5.jpg
This one goes out to Donnie B.

Wow man, seriously?

I'd never have guessed this 'cause David has a unique M.O. when it comes to syntax, spelling, word choice and indeed thought patterns and preferences. He's majorly into math and loves motorcycles.

Hemi OTOH has a "normal" way of talking, doesn't seem big-on-math and loves, IIRC, cars.

They really do seem like distinctly-dissimilar people to me, so if you're correct this is the most-astonishing information I've heard in quite some time, brother. Wow. :confused: :dunno:

EDIT:
HEMI just posted Dragnet in response to your comments; that's exactly the sort of thing David might've done. Dayum. :LOL:
Gerlach... Isn't that the Super-Size Me guy? :dunno:

Jimmy Page hates Diezel amplifiers and is a more important guitarist than Shawn Lane.

This is a lot to take in all at once.
While I agree on your latter point, I'm grappling with the former....

lc2zgyd3txey.jpg

This is a lot to take in all at once.
While I agree on your latter point, I'm grappling with the former....

View attachment 84770

I have no idea if JP has ever played a Diezel but the Gerlach character we’re talking about hates JP for personal reasons, thinks his Diezel Herbert can cure cancer and that Shawn Lane cannot be fully appreciated, let alone comprehended by anyone with a sub-Gerlach IQ. He has essentially a Trump grade superiority complex.

I have no idea if JP has ever played a Diezel but the Gerlach character we’re talking about hates JP for personal reasons, thinks his Diezel Herbert can cure cancer and that Shawn Lane cannot be fully appreciated, let alone comprehended by anyone with a sub-Gerlach IQ. He has essentially a Trump grade superiority complex.

Ahhhh. Ya'll need to have a 'History of Rig Talk' pamphlet or something.

Tiffany reject Donald?

tenor.gif

Back