Larry gone wild!!!!

SBlue

qSqqMyX.png

Now he turned into a Nazi prosecutor!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dude is such a coward that he messaged me saying he is going to send someone, all the way from Germany, to shoot me. Then he cowardly edits the message, afraid of the consequences.
He is a fucking coward.
Too bad for him he can’t be the Nazi here, since it’s not his subforum, and delete my posts.

Last edited:
qSqqMyX.png

Now he turned into a Nazi prosecutor!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You shouldn't portray yourself here as the poor, innocent victim who was treated unfairly by me, because you are the aggressor who, in his boundless envy of my life and in his blazing hatred against me based on it, spends a lot of time on it, full of hate to write posts against me.

The post you showed was not the reason why I warned you and deleted your posts, but rather those here that have no place in my manufacturer's forum where the DINO JM 801 is concerned.

Actually, not pathetic... dementia.

Wasn't he trying to buy a girlfriend or wife, not long ago, in Ukraine? I guess the amp deposits were not enough, since he had to photoshop a girl in his house to brag about it online! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Hahahaha... coward Larry fake girlfriends!!!!

It would be so freaking funny to learn these are geriatric nurses, paid to take care of Larry... Give him his medication, make sure he eat his meals, change his diapers, wash his dirty ass. Make sure he don't eat his own poop. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I strongly advise you to reduce your drug consumption. Especially the white powder that makes you so paranoid.

And you should look for a more qualified psychiatrist than your current one so that he can prescribe more suitable neuroleptics - and then please take them regularly and not constantly forget to take them in your drug rush!

You shouldn't portray yourself here as the poor, innocent victim who was treated unfairly by me, because you are the aggressor who, in his boundless envy of my life and in his blazing hatred against me based on it, spends a lot of time on it, full of hate to write posts against me.

The post you showed was not the reason why I warned you and deleted your posts, but rather those here that have no place in my manufacturer's forum where the DINO JM 801 is concerned.

I strongly advise you to reduce your drug consumption. Especially the white powder that makes you so paranoid.

And you should look for a more qualified psychiatrist than your current one so that he can prescribe more suitable neuroleptics - and then please take them regularly and not constantly forget to take them in your drug rush!
I'm not the one who took money for deposit and ghosted the clients leaving them without amps and money.
I'm not the one using a subform to try to manipulate posts to my advantage.
I'm not the one acting like a pedophile, as a 75 years old fart, pasting cut off of 19 years old girls into pictures of my yard and saying they are my new fuck.
Holding everyones money and amp as hostage, while the clock is ticking towards the last few years, or days, that you might have, is the same as flat out stealing. And there's nothing more shameful than an old fart thief.
Look at yourself, fat geriatric blind man, then look at Mike Fortin, and try to learn a lesson or two. Maybe he will teach you how to be more respected and way more successful than what you are.
He might teach that you should be building amps now, instead of trying to stir chaos online. But that's something you'll never learn. That's why you'll never going to be successful. Dumble warned me in 2018, and he was 100% right. You fake your way around everything you do.

Last edited:
I'm not the one who took money for deposit and ghosted the clients leaving them without amps and money.
I'm not the one acting like a pedophile, as a 75 years old fart, pasting cut off of 19 years old girls into pictures of my yard and saying they are my new fuck.
Holding everyones money and amp as hostage, while the clock is ticking towards the last few years, or days, that you might have, is the same as flat out stealing. And there's nothing more shameful than an old fart thief.
Look at yourself, fat geriatric blind man, then look at Mike Fortin, and try to learn a lesson or two. Maybe he will teach you how to be more respected and way more successful than what you are.
He might teach that you should be building amps now, instead of trying to stir chaos online. But that's something you'll never learn. That's why you'll never going to be successful. Dumble warned me in 2018, and he was 100% right. You fake your way around everything you do.
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

And once again you've wasted half an hour of your precious life pointlessly texting...

... but that won't have much of an impact on your time balance, since you'll spend days high on drugs anyway and will never get that time back - on the contrary, it will actually shorten your life expectancy.

In any case, you should try to get rid of envy and hatred towards others, because it has been medically proven that frustrated people die much earlier than happy people.

Take me as an example! Extremely healthy despite being somewhat advanced in age :cool:

I won't respond to your post because it is pointless and would be a complete waste of time to counter your untrue, made-up stories and paranoid, dramatized representations.

The people who currently have to do with me professionally know what they are doing and would just laugh out loud at your portrayal anyway.

So now you can pull your next line up your nose. You have my blessing for this!

Last edited:
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜Š

And once again you've wasted half an hour of your precious life pointlessly texting...

... but that won't have much of an impact on your time balance, since you'll spend days high on drugs anyway and will never get that time back - on the contrary, it will actually shorten your life expectancy.

In any case, you should try to get rid of envy and hatred towards others, because it has been medically proven that frustrated people die much earlier than happy people.

Take me as an example! Extremely healthy despite being somewhat advanced in age :cool:

I won't respond to your post because it is pointless and would be a complete waste of time to counter your untrue, made-up stories and paranoid, dramatized representations.

The people who currently have to do with me professionally know what they are doing and would just laugh out loud at your portrayal anyway.

So now you can pull your next line up your nose. You have my blessing for this!
What did you just do?

Wow, you knew Dumble personally? Now I understand where those Dumbles on the profile pic come from 😎

Last edited:
Back