Larry gone wild!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SBlue
  • Start date Start date
I wish it was.
Ok go and pick one, but pick the right one :giggle:

TheHolyGrailOTs.11.jpg

TheHolyGrailOTs.21.jpg

Dumb thread. Signed up to read up on amps and gear, what is this OT crap?
Background is that @novosibir builds and sells amps, @SBlue is very disgruntled over business dealings with him, and they haven't reconciled nor seem likely to. I figure it barely counts as on-topic given it relates to customer experiences with a builder who has their own forum here, and/or customer service, but these threads do seem to go pretty far off the rails most of the time.

Background is that @novosibir builds and sells amps, @SBlue is very disgruntled over business dealings with him, and they haven't reconciled nor seem likely to. I figure it barely counts as on-topic given it relates to customer experiences with a builder who has their own forum here, and/or customer service, but these threads do seem to go pretty far off the rails most of the time.

Reminds me of Ohio Rapid Fire Todd who took money for Galil and Fal receivers on multiple occasions and never delivered or delivered out of spec unworkable junk and then later committed suicide when his bad dealings and the law caught up with him. Before that he was belittling dudes who were on his case about the stolen money publicly on the Files forums. Or how about Ian Anderson or whoever it was that took a deposit on a flying V and 7 years later the dude still hadn't gotten the guitar? That was a funny TGP thread because the dirtball still had a couple fan boys coming to his rescue. Blade forum about ten or twelve years ago had some scammers who were supposedly "experts" on civil war era bowies. They wrote a book in order to further the scam on their obviously fraudulent knives. Then when they got called out they raised a stink because they were "experts" in their field. Antiques roadshow scammers.

The forum world is full of "deposit" scammers whether it's guns, knives, guitars, or whatever other niche items you can think of. Big promises and slow or never delivered goods. Not saying that is Larry but it does sound like he took some cash and never delivered a product which doesn't reflect very well on his business practices and is bound to bring the heat, which, in my opinion, is deserved when you took cash and never returned it or delivered promised goods.

Reminds me of Ohio Rapid Fire Todd who took money for Galil and Fal receivers on multiple occasions and never delivered or delivered out of spec unworkable junk and then later committed suicide when his bad dealings and the law caught up with him. Before that he was belittling dudes who were on his case about the stolen money publicly on the Files forums. Or how about Ian Anderson or whoever it was that took a deposit on a flying V and 7 years later the dude still hadn't gotten the guitar? That was a funny TGP thread because the dirtball still had a couple fan boys coming to his rescue. Blade forum about ten or twelve years ago had some scammers who were supposedly "experts" on civil war era bowies. They wrote a book in order to further the scam on their obviously fraudulent knives. Then when they got called out they raised a stink because they were "experts" in their field. Antiques roadshow scammers.

The forum world is full of "deposit" scammers whether it's guns, knives, guitars, or whatever other niche items you can think of. Big promises and slow or never delivered goods. Not saying that is Larry but it does sound like he took some cash and never delivered a product which doesn't reflect very well on his business practices and is bound to bring the heat, which, in my opinion, is deserved when you took cash and never returned it or delivered promised goods.
This is what the thread opener wrote to me via WhatsApp after he received his 1st amp from me.

180913-TC.png

His hatred of me came later for another reason and had nothing to do with the quality of the product I delivered or his satisfaction with it - as you can read.

I could also add numerous 5 to 8 minute long voicemails here in which he sings true hymns of praise for the two amps that he got from me.

This is what the thread opener wrote to me via WhatsApp after he received his 1st amp from me.

View attachment 314997

His hatred of me came later for another reason and had nothing to do with the quality of the product I delivered or his satisfaction with it - as you can read.

I could also add numerous 5 to 8 minute long voicemails here in which he sings true hymns of praise for the two amps that he got from me.
So where did it all go south then? If you delivered the product what's his beef? What's the "another reason"?

So where did it all go south then? If you delivered the product what's his beef? What's the "another reason"?
When he took 3.5 years to deliver an $8.000 amp, paid in advance, that he initially said it was going to take 14 months. And when the amp finally showed up, it was missing the back grille, had a scratched up plexi front panel, was missing the AC cord and smelled like an ashtray. He apologized and promised, which was another lie, of course, he was sending those items asap. After two more years of getting very kind of bullshit excuses from him(Covid, chain supply, I've crashed my car, having eye surgery, there is no more panels being made ever(while selling another amp with one)... etc), I've finally got tired and confronted him asking why he delivered an used amp, missing parts if I paid for a brand new one. His answer: "I'm very offended. You do not deserve your amp parts anymore". So I told him to shove them up his geriatric loose ass. That's what happened.
Btw, he still has a lot of RT members deposits, which he keeps holding hostage, without delivering their amps. Now, their three years wait that were due now, got pushed back to four years. His excuses? Too busy building too many amps for too many clients. His posts for the last two days are proof of how busy he is.
But hey, he feels great photoshopping pics of girls in his home and bragging about fucking them. While in reality, who he is fucking are the clients that have a lot of money with him, are waiting for their amps, while he takes his time to start online brawls and make fake pics to fake his health and love live.
And there are people here that still think he is a decent and honest man. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is the 'corpus delicti' why the boy is so upset because the amp doesn't seem to work without this grille, a simple piece of metal for the back side of the amp:

SBlue-custom_made_back-grille-BP.jpg

And this is proof that I delivered it to him - but he still doesn't want to be satisfied:

SBlu-shipping-label.png

SBlue-packing-list.png

🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Yo guys are killing me ! How can you just make someone say anything
Click reply, then click the quote and press the delete button. Insert new text.
It's an old hacker trick from the 1940s. :ROFLMAO:

Back