Larry gone wild!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SBlue
  • Start date Start date
Larry, I always use a piece of gutter screen from teh Home Depot..

uz10cfN.jpg

Larry, I always use a piece of gutter screen from teh Home Depot..

uz10cfN.jpg
You do, others certainly do as well - but this defiant and underdeveloped boy prefers to pack his decades of pent-up frustration into a single dramatic story and let it out here.

Maybe things will be better in his next life?

He seems like a nice man.

:unsure:
He was already pissed because he didn't get a discount on his second amp order from me when he asked.

Maybe that's where his frustration and bitterness comes from and only came to light here later?

After two years of Larry harassing me online, he finally decided to send the back grille, like he even said, it's a piece of shit piece that only worth 20 dollars, yet, he decided it was better to go through two years harassing me than to send the worthless piece of shit. So, when he finally did it, he demanded an apology, and that I would remove everything I've said of him throughout those years. So, I just told him to shove his demand for an apology up his ass again. And even after I spent a long time without responding to his harassing posts, it got to a point that I said I'll do that to him too.
And here I am.
Here was my attempt to put it all behind, but he is a delusional geriatric old fart, and won't leave me alone. So, here I am still.
Larry won't leave you alone. He is worst than a curse... he is a cancer that keeps coming back.

After two years of Larry harassing me online, he finally decided to send the back grille, like he even said, it's a piece of shit piece that only worth 20 dollars, yet, he decided it was better to go through two years harassing me than to send the worthless piece of shit. So, when he finally did it, he demanded an apology, and that I would remove everything I've said of him throughout those years. So, I just told him to shove his demand for an apology up his ass again. And even after I spent a long time without responding to his harassing posts, it got to a point that I said I'll do that to him too.
And here I am.
Here was my attempt to put it all behind, but he is a delusional geriatric old fart, and won't leave me alone. So, here I am still.
Larry won't leave you alone. He is worst than a curse... he is a cancer that keeps coming back.

Yes, this is a clear case for psychiatry, because taking neuroleptics without constant medical care no longer helps.

How can we help this poor, confused, lost boy to see the world clearly again?

So goodnight everyone! We'll see each other again tomorrow :giggle:

Go have nightmares with Fortin making a shit lot of money selling his amps with the Girth & Grind controls, just to wake up and realize you're still his little bitch.

Just wait until everyone's brains have internet connected implants, then the real fun begins.

Given the lovely state of society; I thought that we were already there.

Go have nightmares with Fortin making a shit lot of money selling his amps with the Girth & Grind controls, just to wake up and realize you're still his little bitch.

Okay, one last message quickly, but definitely the last one for today, so that I don't upset my patient Lady...

... with such sayings you can try to provoke people like you or schoolboys, but not mature men like me 😂

You are trying unsuccessfully to insult my intelligence 😜

Okay, one last message quickly, but definitely the last one for today, so that I don't upset my patient Lady...

... with such sayings you can try to provoke people like you or schoolboys, but not mature men like me 😂

You are trying unsuccessfully to insult my intelligence 😜
Hahahahahahahaha... Go sleep with your inflatable doll, that you photoshopped Mike Fortins face on it, and have wet dreams with his Girth and Grind.
Fortins little bitch.

Back