Larry gone wild!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter SBlue
  • Start date Start date
....Which, btw, looks a lot more real than the fake photos that he keep posting and insisting are real!!!! He is delusional!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The irony is, that's not even an actual person in that pic, but a Candyman action figure I stuck Larry's head on:

NECA-Candyman-Clothed-Figure-027.jpg

Yep. Was fortunate to meet and become friends with two of my three heroes... Dumble and Jim Marshall. Didn't have the chance to meet the third one, Leo Fender. Sir Jim Marshall I would only see once a year, which was during the Tuesday morning pre-NAMM show, as every year he would go to the store on Tuesday before NAMM and hang out from 10:00am to noon, every year, from 2001 until a year before he passed. What a great and inspiring man he was.
Dumble was one of the best person I've met too, but we used to be close from 2002 till 2011, and we would talk at least twice a week during that time. What a phenomenal human being and amp genius.
Too bad I didn't have the chance to meet Leo. He was the one responsible for both Dumble and Sir Jim Marshall achieving what they did.
A true genius and amazing human being too.
How cool is that!

I bet got have some interesting stories to tell.

Last edited:
When he took 3.5 years to deliver an $8.000 amp, paid in advance, that he initially said it was going to take 14 months.
This is the 'corpus delicti' why the boy is so upset because the amp doesn't seem to work without this grille, a simple piece of metal for the back side of the amp:
You sold him an 8000 dollar amp and was well over a year behind schedule, and you didn't even include the grill with it, and he has to chase you down about it? You're less efficient than a government worker.

You're on my order reject list anyway (along with a few others).
So save yourself the trouble and don't bother anymore :cool:
Don't get on Santa Larry's naughty list! He will put a lump of coal in your stocking!

I've actually never been a big fan of big boobs and was even a fan of Twiggy in my youth...
... but it doesn't bother me that she has them either :giggle:

Back