More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

If I had Joe Dirt money I would burn mine!

Remember.. always jump the trailer width, not the length.

That's an advanced move for professionals only.

:unsure:

Which one is the width, and which one is the length? I can never remember that...

biden-sniff.gif

This is why you'll never be the man. :poop:

Your GIFs suck, and make no sense, Joe Dirt Jaxadam (if that is your real name).

I'm a motherfuckin' rebel who been perma-bant from every gear forum that had evar existed, and yet I'm still on them all.

This is why you'll never be the man. :poop:

Your GIFs suck, and make no sense, Joe Dirt Jaxadam (if that is your real name).

I'm a motherfuckin' rebel who been perma-bant from every gear forum that had evar existed, and yet I'm still on them all.

You are dignifying me way too much by capitalizing my username.

I’ve gotta admit, I’ve never met a true gifslinger like you and I am in awe.

giphy.gif

You are dignifying me way too much by capitalizing my username.

I’ve gotta admit, I’ve never met a true gifslinger like you and I am in awe.
Joe Dirt Jaxadam, real men don't play guitars that look like multi-colored Pride Flags.

And no one, and I mean NO ONE in the history of rock-n-roll ever earned a decent paycheck with sweep picking.

Not one single panty was ever dropped to the sound of video game noises coming out of a guitar.

Joe Dirt Jaxadam, real men don't play guitars that look like multi-colored Pride Flags.

And no one, and I mean NO ONE in the history of rock-n-roll ever earned a decent paycheck with sweep picking.

Not one single panty was ever dropped to the sound of video game noises coming out of a guitar.

You ain’t lyin’!

giphy.gif

I cannot tell a lie, Joe Dirt.

I'm keepin' it real up in hear.

You just keep following me, kiddo.. and I'll have you straightened out in no time.

I’ll do my best, but in case I miss large chunks of your posts, will you be able to bring me up to speed later with some cliffs notes? Will they be based off of general themes?

200w.gif

I’ll do my best, but in case I miss large chunks of your posts, will you be able to bring me up to speed later with some cliffs notes? Will they be based off of general themes?
Fuck no, you self-entitled ass-wipe.

Do your own goddamn home work.

Fuck is wrong with you ?

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back