More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mad, bro?

:ROFLMAO:
Look Joe Dirt, I'm basically the step-daddy you never had, but definitely the one you deserve.

Whenever you read my poasts here, just imagine me and your momma rockin the trailer from the back bedroom while "Hollow" by Pantera blasts out of a Walmart boom box in the kitchenette, and you're sitting on the couch with your swirly-paint guitar practicing yore arpeggios.

🖖 :ROFLMAO:

Look Joe Dirt, I'm basically the step-daddy you never had, but definitely the one you deserve.

Whenever you read my poasts here, just imagine me and your momma rockin the trailer from the back bedroom while "Hollow" by Pantera blasts out of a Walmart boom box in the kitchenette, and you're sitting on the couch with your swirly-paint guitar practicing yore arpeggios.

Nailed it!

FailingLimitedBoubou-size_restricted.gif

This is why you'll never be the man. :poop:

I'm a motherfuckin' rebel who been perma-bant from every gear forum that had evar existed, and yet I'm still on them all.

This is your claim to fame?

> [mod edit] Details removed by-request.
> Spends his time a) being banned from online forums for electric guitar and resigning up under alts and b) making gifs
> Puts shitty demos on Soundcloud mostly of outdated pick scrapes and attempts at pinch harmonics

It's good to have life goals, I guess. No matter how sad and pathetic they are. :clap:

iTdGYZj.gif

> Spends his time a) being banned from online forums for electric guitar and resigning up under alts and b) making gifs
> Puts shitty demos on Soundcloud mostly of outdated pick scrapes and attempts at pinch harmonics

It's good to have life goals, I guess. No matter how sad and pathetic they are. :clap:

iTdGYZj.gif
Subtle satire is lost on you, xxxx.

iTdGYZj.gif

No doubt that 20 years of having the real you banned from forums and only the fake you being accepted takes it's mental toll. Hell, I even tried to invite him over for a steak so he could at least have one in-person friend, but all I got was *something something uR mOM something*.

Oh well, hopefully the real him will get enough likes over here to break out of his shell and assimilate into some semblance of society. But I don't know if he's ready for society, or if society is ready for him!

No doubt that 20 years of having the real you banned from forums and only the fake you being accepted takes it's mental toll. Hell, I even tried to invite him over for a steak so he could at least have one in-person friend, but all I got was *something something uR mOM something*.

Oh well, hopefully the real him will get enough likes over here to break out of his shell and assimilate into some semblance of society. But I don't know if he's ready for society, or if society is ready for him!
You two turds are the weakest trolls I've ever bested.

:poop:

Look, if someone's not happy about having his deets posted, even if they were sourced from other public gear forums, I'm obliged to remove them.

So, gonna do so now.

Not cool guys; there's zero to be gained from taking that path.

Never forget..

GoLgHN8.png

Good post -

Statistically, Texans are some of fattest Americans (barely) alive, MUUUCH bigger than the average Australian, and definitely do suffer from obesity related illnesses, such as diabetes, a symptom of which is fucked eyesight.

This is visible in the way your image is distorted and unfocused, so well done - your image sort of clearly illustrates this phe (fat?) nomenon (nomnomnom…)

Good work, Fatman, and you enjoy that chicken.

1676191439178.jpeg

Last edited:
Good post -

Statistically, Texans are some of fattest Americans (barely) alive, MUUUCH bigger than the average Australian, and definitely do suffer from obesity related illnesses, such as diabetes, a symptom of which is fucked eyesight.

This is visible in the way your image is distorted and unfocused, so well done - your image sort of clearly illustrates this phe (fat?) nomenon (nomnomnom…)

Good work, Fatman, and you enjoy that chicken.

View attachment 162631

‘Baby Chuckles’

79E04E7E-FF23-4E94-9B48-A6C3A6CCF418.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back