More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the best

Good post -

Statistically, Texans are some of fattest Americans (barely) alive, MUUUCH bigger than the average Australian, and definitely do suffer from obesity related illnesses, such as diabetes, a symptom of which is fucked eyesight.

This is visible in the way your image is distorted and unfocused, so well done - your image sort of clearly illustrates this phe (fat?) nomenon (nomnomnom…)

Good work, Fatman, and you enjoy that chicken.

View attachment 162631
You seem angry, bro.

:ROFLMAO:

I'm a motherfuckin' rebel who been perma-bant from every gear forum that had evar existed, and yet I'm still on them all.
This is what passes for a full life, well lived in a buttfuck backward Texas town. I wonder if that's what they inscribe on your headstone. It's likely your major life achievement.

I never realized you were such a useless worm. Part of that apology is actually real. I feel a tiny bit sorry for you.

When cancer has you dying screaming in a shit filled bed - think of me laughing at you.

This is what passes for a full life, well lived in a buttfuck backward Texas town. I wonder if that's what they inscribe on your headstone. It's likely your major life achievement.

I never realized you were such a useless worm. Part of that apology is actually real. I feel a tiny bit sorry for you.

When cancer has you dying screaming in a shit filled bed - think of me laughing at you.
I thought you said you were moving to Canada ?

Typical POS Lib.

D6431493-F7A7-4D37-B23F-8AB8C1E97F0D.jpeg

Those places are awful. They pay the workers nothing and reap in huge profits, so it attracts a lot of scummy people for employees.
I volunteer a couple hours every Sunday at an "old folks home". The one I go to isn't too bad. But ... ugh ... some are shit holes, worse than an ultra max.

I like how the one guy hides behind and uses his homeboy's body as a shield - real stand-up crew, here...

Tough to see where the first shots are coming from.

Looks like top right of screen, then the bodega owner opens the door and empties mag.

:cool:
I think you're right - I had to watch it a few times because at first you just see them drop and then the guy opens the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back