More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beernutz,
This is disgusting, but predictable from you. How can one even say this to another human being?!

Also, Interesting to see JD giving his sign of approval👍

Lower than low… Pathetic.

4CE64CD0-C35A-4584-8E13-CDC3F1825A8D.jpeg
A639AB78-341A-4595-85B7-1D02C794A766.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep,
What did Joseph Goebbels say in Nazi Germany? When you own the media, you own the people, something like that…
I loved how Joe Biden owned the MAGA GOP at the 2023 State Of The Union Address .
My MAGA neighbor across the street runs into his house after Dark Brandon made them look like the Hypocritical idiots that they truly are .

Late 2021, I was attacked by a African American MAGA idiot at the VA .
I had to hurt his feelings.
I had to go to court over it and the Judge ruled it self defense. It was caught on video, from 5 different angles and over ten witnesses.
Psychologically speaking. I think the guy was self-loathing over his ethnicity, of being African American, so MAGA was the closest in being an Honorary KKK or Neo Nazi member .

So the guy can't take me to Civil Court over his injuries that he got.

Turns out that he never served, his wife was a Veteran.

Last edited:
Boy the way the MAGA / GOP looked after Biden owned them, at the 2023 State Of The Union Address, was as if Black, Mexicans shot up a KKK meeting .

Late 2021, I was attacked by a African American MAGA idiot at the VA .
I had to hurt his feelings.
I had to go to court over it and the Judge ruled it self defense. It was caught on video, from 5 different angles and over ten witnesses.
Psychologically speaking. I think the guy was self-loathing over his ethnicity, of being African American, so MAGA was the closest in being an Honorary KKK or Neo Nazi member .

So the guy can't take me to Civil Court over his injuries that he got.

Turns out that he never served, his wife was a Veteran.
biden%20byrd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back