New automobile owner's manual. 540 pages of fine print.

• Thread starter Thread starter Bagel and Creamcheese
  • Start date Start date
Best to buy from any buds who are contractors and can get deals on pro tools.
Consumer grade shit has sucked forever.

These are over 40 years old.
Use them all the time for everything. Probably trimmed a million guitar strings!

20230511_181348.jpg

Tried so many times to replace them with something new and nothing would last long.
You know how you get those little chips in the sharp edges after a while?

Made in USA baby!

20230511_181317.jpg

Last edited:
I gave up on buying consumer tools years ago.

These are over 40 years old.
Use them all the time for everything. Probably trimmed a million guitar strings!

View attachment 203950

Tried so many times to replace them with something new and nothing would last long.
You know how you get those little chips in one and/or the other sharp edges after a while?

Made in USA baby!

View attachment 203968
Yep, shit made today is meant to replace, not last.

Which car / manual is this?
It's a new Japanese SUV. That's all I care to share on this forum. Under $100K.

For the record, not that anyone cares, I'm not a "car guy". I like them but I've always approached them as a utilitarian tool. My philosophy is: Buy a new one, pay cash, over maintain it, drive it until repairs cost more than it's worth. Repeat.

If I want to drive a luxury sports car, I'll rent one on vacation.

Last edited:
It's a new Japanese SUV. That's all I care to share on this forum. Under $100K.

For the record, not that anyone cares, I'm not a "car guy". I like them but I've always approached them as a utilitarian tool. My philosophy is: Buy a new one, pay cash, over maintain it, drive it until repairs cost more than it's worth. Repeat.

If I want to drive a luxury sports car, I'll rent on on vacation.
What kind? I'm curious.

Add a bunch of $20s for the cart lady and you got yourself one hellava time right there!
I miss golf..... :cautious:
I never drink while playing...my putting goes to shit. After, with a snack, that's different.

Anywhere else but here, I'd likely say. It's Japanese, it's under $100K, it's new, it's an SUV. That's good enough. Oh, it's Pearl White.
Not really sure I understand your fear of revealing a Japanese car. Seems a little over dramatic, yes?

Back