New Dime Warhead amp.

• Thread starter Thread starter rottingcorpse
  • Start date Start date
Can't believe I slept through the launch. 😭
What do y'all think the flip on on one of these is? $2k? :ROFLMAO:

Can't believe I slept through the launch. 😭
What do y'all think the flip on on one of these is? $2k? :ROFLMAO:

Oh god, I can't wait - another scalper, but instead of clamming their way through "magic carpet ride" it will be someone clamming their way through that one "WALK ON HOME BOY" song with 2 notes

In all seriousness though, i see the dimebag collectors on the facebook, and they are actually insane

One of the confederate flag MLs came up in a dean group im in, a chinese one - and they wanted like 3k

I actually don't think 2 grand is out of the question for the little warhead, even without a GEQ or enough wattage to play with a drummer

You can definitely make them sound good, gotta have the right boost and weird/extreme settings on the head!
Mine just must have been one of the first run bad ones . It just felt like a toy compared to my other amps . I should have saved it think .i still have the cab . Still my number 1

Mine just must have been one of the first run bad ones . It just felt like a toy compared to my other amps . I should have saved it think .i still have the cab . Still my number 1
You gotta get the 2x15 and run it as a full stack at 4 ohms and you will really hear the thunder!!

The wizard boosted thru that stack will make your neuticles double in size:cool:

I had that and did it . It must have been that run . You use it on tour . I did 2 shows .
No, I understand. It did not sound okay out of the box. I just had to really experiment and find a way to make it sound right. Meaning= the right boost and weird settings.

No, I understand. It did not sound okay out of the box. I just had to really experiment and find a way to make it sound right. Meaning= the right boost and weird settings.
Ya I think my Diezel amps are great with odd settings . I like that shit . You still using a warhead ?

Mostly the thrasher 120 and my friedmam mini be by fx send into the front of a randall v2 400 watt on the clean channel. And sometimes my splawn and evh stealth. But I am telling you the setup with me running my pedalboard into the front of the friedman mini and the mini fx send into front of randall v2 on clean channel is absolutely ridiculous for metal. Easily hang with the herbet and other high gain tube amps.

into front of randall v2 on clean channel
I had several of the V2 heads included a prototype of the Ninja or Archetype (can't remember which one). The ONLY way to get a tone that worked for me was running some sort of gain into the clean channel!

Ahhh so you and RaceU4her were the teenagers taking up all of the good amps at Guitar Center while I was in my 20s and serving my country. Noted.
(Cancels order for surprise gift Warhead amps for japetus and RaceU4her that also came with razor blade necklace)
I was busy throwing guitar picks towards them as their parents brought them out to the summer street dance

Dime was badass.
His riffs and solos are some of the best.

Anyone bagging on Dime is

and should

dude definitely check out Power Metal, it rips and i never understood why it got so buried in history

I agree, there's some great stuff on that album and a lot of people have never heard of it or given it a listen.

Back