New Dime Warhead amp.

• Thread starter Thread starter rottingcorpse
  • Start date Start date
So it doesn’t even have EQ sliders like the old one?

Dude dime has millions of fans from around the world that would get this if they could . Dime is king

im on some dimebag gear page on facebook with i think 50k other people from all over the world, its crazy how much dime related stuff is out there, im sure 333 of these sold pretty much instantly.

im on some dimebag gear page on facebook with i think 50k other people from all over the world, its crazy how much dime related stuff is out there, im sure 333 of these sold pretty much instantly.
Ya that shits gone . I still kept my Warhead 4x12 with Celestion 30s . Best cab ever for metal I still think .

eh, sounds a little raggedy in that one compared to grady's.

600$ for a 40w SS mini

Riiiiight

Where's the GEQ??

The whole point of the warhead was it was 300w SS and part of a full stack with 2x15 and a 4x12 so it kept up with tube rigs

And IMO it did sound good for certain styles, for sure, even though dirtnap darrell isn't one of my favorite players

They would have sold out in 35 seconds if they were 6 thousand dollars, dimebag fans are literally insane

I'm a huge fan of the old USA deans, and shitty chinese MLs sell for like 3 thousand dollars if they have dirtnaps name on them

600$ for a 40w SS mini

Riiiiight

Where's the GEQ??

The whole point of the warhead was it was 300w SS and part of a full stack with 2x15 and a 4x12 so it kept up with tube rigs

And IMO it did sound good for certain styles, for sure, even though dirtnap darrell isn't one of my favorite players

They would have sold out in 35 seconds if they were 6 thousand dollars, dimebag fans are literally insane

I'm a huge fan of the old USA deans, and shitty chinese MLs sell for like 3 thousand dollars if they have dirtnaps name on them
The warheads sucked .only sounded good quiet . Utter shit

The warheads sucked .only sounded good quiet . Utter shit
Well, that doesn't bode well for the new ones, because at 40w SS, it's ONLY going to be quiet LMFAO

There was probably something wrong with the one you played because uh

Granted, not everyone is into death or thrash metal, but tons and tons of players have used the warheads to get huge tones

The first non dimebag that comes to mind is definitely vader but chuck schuldiner used the warhead on the control denied album, I believe it was, as well

The warhead was never a favorite of mine, personally. It didn't jive with my style at all

But "utter shit" is probably user error or a broken one, judging by all the famous recorded tones of them - whether it's my jam or not

The ltd ed is gone, but regular black amp is available.
$600 for a ss 1 channel amp? Nah.
Plenty tube amps for not much more will 💩 all over this.

Back