New Dime Warhead amp.

• Thread starter Thread starter rottingcorpse
  • Start date Start date
Watched a funny interview of the head of nasa years ago and the reporter brought up her being married to the ex lead singer of Pantera…I was like wtf? The old singer, not Phil… also watched some YouTube guy do a Pantera medley on guitar and half the songs were from the glam days. Did not sound bad either. Just never got around to checking it out.

i gotta get someone to fix my mini warhead, it stopped working :mad:

DPRGPvv_d.jpg

Slayer at least had 4-5 decent to full on great albums though.

Pantera was an awful hair metal band, then an abomination of a nu-metal band, and made some good music precisely in the middle of the two stages

They were never consistent songwriters though, even their only two good albums (power metal and CFH) are like 4 good songs and then a mountain of filler

It's crazy because as a heavy metal fan, watching how susceptible heavy metal fans are to marketing and mainstreamification

Pantera are simply the most visible "metal" band for that entire generation, then he died tragically, so now theyre an institution even though they went from a very poor man's van halen to limp bizkit with guitar solos
You arent completely wrong, but i still want to cut off one of your fretting hand fingers for saying it

Back