New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
Yes with lace. A piece of lace for the front and one for the back. All Duplicolor Paints, Metallic silver base coat, Maui Blue Metallic main coat, then metallic silver over lace, then I did the sides with a light mist of silver, then Duplicolor clear as well. Took my time while doing it. I let this dry for about a year after I was finished to make sure it was hard.

I also gave the sides all around a dusting of silver but not top far into the body to cover the areas where the lace print did not really join evenly.

Made a holding jig to suspend it in the air horizontally at a slight anfle and used cardboard and clamps to suspend the lace over the body. fairly quick light mist over the lace, taking my time and being cautious about distance from guitar was enough to get these results.
Very nice, thanks for the in depth response!

Very nice, thanks for the in depth response!
You're welcome. If I did it again I would use a different type of lace. It is unique though and a lot love it while others hate it. Good luck if you try it. Depending on what you desire for the pattern Halloween is a good time to look for stuff in the Spirit shops.

You're welcome. If I did it again I would use a different type of lace. It is unique though and a lot love it while others hate it. Good luck if you try it. Depending on what you desire for the pattern Halloween is a good time to look for stuff in the Spirit shops.
I was definitely planning on practicing a few different techniques first on scrap. Thanks for the tips!

Brad also had a part time gig as a woman beating/abusing piece of shit and also dabbled heavily in being a talentless hack goofball.
If I remember right, this was when he was partnering with Friedman for the Cam stuff. Which imploded. But he was 'selling himself' as a 'big player' in the music scene in LA....went out with some chick, she didn't want to continue with it, he wouldn't take no for an answer....so he showed up with a weapon(in the vehicle) and basically forced her into his car....then when she finally was dropped off she called the cops. He went away for a few yrs.
This was what I heard from Steve K(RIP) when I PMd him long ago.

I was definitely planning on practicing a few different techniques first on scrap. Thanks for the tips!
I did that as well and decided silver over blue was better than black over blue.
1676733984989.png
1676734060827.png

New guy here as of today (I think - when I was signing up the site indicated I may have started signing up a while back?)

A TGP refugee - suspended a few times - banned twice for very mild stuff - seeing some of the good guys from that joint is good: PLX Shredsquatch Ayniar27 Minte Bluesuede

Thank you for having me

New guy here as of today (I think - when I was signing up the site indicated I may have started signing up a while back?)

A TGP refugee - suspended a few times - banned twice for very mild stuff - seeing some of the good guys from that joint is good: PLX Shredsquatch Ayniar27 Minte Bluesuede

Thank you for having me
Welcome! Good to see ya man

I just signed up here a week or so ago because I heard @Aynirar27 defected here from TGP. He's a good dude. I like TGP and am still active there as there are some cool people there but there are also a number of report button happy children there and mods afraid to tell them to grow up. My last suspension was for a one sentence post:

"They should de-fund the railroads"

A joke in a thread about cops that cuffed a woman and put her in the back of a police car parked on railroad tracks.

Oh...I also heard you can say "Fuck yeah bitches" here.
I got a two week vacation once because I told the Star Trek/toilet paper joke and some jerkface actually reported me for it. What a panzie!

Thank you for having me
I just checked out your profile over there, have you been banned since November?

Back