New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
*There

~ss
I wanted to tell you; I got an e-mail saying "You're account "shredsquatch" is now active" from the admin on another gear forum.

I'm thinking about loggin' in there and shit-posting like crazy.

What are your thoughts ?

giphy.gif

^LOL right

OK Guys.

Maybe you could keep your The Gay Page shit-posting to your dedicated thread in OT :LOL:
I feel your pain bro… I had 3 mega threads going over on TGP once and they were constantly getting derailed by shitposting and what not. I was called hall monitor and all kinds of fun stuff. it’s a dirty thankless job but someone has to do it.

~ss

I feel your pain bro… I had 3 mega threads going over on TGP once and they were constantly getting derailed by shitposting and what not. I was called hall monitor and all kinds of fun stuff. it’s a dirty thankless job but someone has to do it.

~ss
I fucking love this.

I followed the rest of the POW's who dug a tunnel to this board. I was in the cooler a few times and love the "zippers down" lifestyle of Rig-Talk.

Aynirar is our Colonel Hogan. Good guy, loves selfies though 🧚‍♂️

I followed the rest of the POW's who dug a tunnel to this board. I was in the cooler a few times and love the "zippers down" lifestyle of Rig-Talk.

Aynirar is our Colonel Hogan. Good guy, loves selfies though 🧚‍♂️
I don’t know who Colonel Hogan is, but he sounds handsome

Question… how many posts do I need to have before I can send PMs?

This is a pretty cool forum. Thanks for letting me post here.

I know it's 50 in order to be able to advertise in the classifieds section, so I'm guessing the same number applies to PM's.

Back