New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
I just signed up here a week or so ago because I heard @Aynirar27 defected here from TGP. He's a good dude. I like TGP and am still active there as there are some cool people there but there are also a number of report button happy children there and mods afraid to tell them to grow up. My last suspension was for a one sentence post:

"They should de-fund the railroads"

A joke in a thread about cops that cuffed a woman and put her in the back of a police car parked on railroad tracks.

Oh...I also heard you can say "Fuck yeah bitches" here.
I see a bunch of those “report button happy children” have a found a home here where it’s okay to spew gay hate and bash whoever is not part of the Shred twat and seal shit show. It would be great if most never return to Tgp where they just bring it Down with their uneducated Neanderthal bs thinking.

Also Sad to to see some people who seemed decent are really just filled with hate and are two faced losers.

Last edited:
My father (83 years old), a car guy, used to spray tint the windows of his drag cars late 50's early 60's.
They would get fancy and spray tint over doilies like these on their windows for a different look just like your guitar.
Looks great Exhead!
Yes with lace. A piece of lace for the front and one for the back. All Duplicolor Paints, Metallic silver base coat, Maui Blue Metallic main coat, then metallic silver over lace, then I did the sides with a light mist of silver, then Duplicolor clear as well. Took my time while doing it. I let this dry for about a year after I was finished to make sure it was hard.

I also gave the sides all around a dusting of silver but not top far into the body to cover the areas where the lace print did not really join evenly.

Made a holding jig to suspend it in the air horizontally at a slight anfle and used cardboard and clamps to suspend the lace over the body. fairly quick light mist over the lace, taking my time and being cautious about distance from guitar was enough to get these results.

View attachment 165154View attachment 165166
View attachment 165172View attachment 165190View attachment 165199

Also applied shielding paint to cavities.

View attachment 165268

I see a bunch of those “report button happy children” have a found a home here where it’s okay to spew gay hate and bash whoever is not part of the Shred twat and seal shit show. It would be great if most never return to Tgp where they just bring it Down with their uneducated Neanderthal bs thinking.

Also Sad to to see some people who seemed decent are really just filled with hate and are two faced losers.
I see a lot of “hate” in your post.

So, who are you on tgp? No one else is hiding behind a different name.
Fair enough if you dont like someone for what ever reason but to just wander in, take pot shots and engage in a bit of character assassination is a bit off.
I hope you and I dont generally get along on tgp, because it would suck a bit to think I was generally getting along with someone who has a proclivity to being as two faced as you appear to be here.
As if the bunch of the SS and Seal show aren’t here taking pop shots. How about the jokes about A-bones health issues and the like. Is that okay with you? I mean really is this the place you want to be connected to also. Gay Bashing Tgp member bashing? You’ve always seemed a decent guy.

Of course theyll say it’s all done in fun and that’s bs. The “mean Girl Clique” is now quite obvious who they are and most are right here.

My father (83 years old), a car guy, used to spray tint the windows of his drag cars late 50's early 60's.
They would get fancy and spray tint over doilies like these on their windows for a different look just like your guitar.
Looks great Exhead!
Thank you. Like I said some love it and some hate it. Glad you like it.

I appreciate being able to see who people really are and have the freedom to participate or not participate in threads that wouldn't be permitted at TGP.

As far as report happy children, I'm not sure who they were, as I was reported (and warned/suspended) for things that boggle my mind

Of course theyll say it’s all done in fun and that’s bs. The “mean Girl Clique” is now quite obvious who they are and most are right here.
So… Am I in that clique too?? I don’t think I am, but it would be killer to hang with the cool crowd.

This isn't your safe space.

:poke:

"two faced" should be hyphenated.

e.g. "I see a lot of two-faced losers here."

4EA83C2C-11A3-4C87-8711-D71D9496DC45.jpeg

Back