OUTSIDE of Eddie... Who's the most Full of it when it comes to their rigs?

• Thread starter Thread starter reignman454
  • Start date Start date
Suddenly you're "head and shoulders above anyone here" when it comes to playing the guitar.
I don't recall saying that, ever, so those seem like your words, not mine. I do recall saying there are a lot of good players here.

No one asked for your band tunes, any clip of you playing would do.
I only have band vids, not "clips".

A picture of a guitar you own would probably be a normal start, but yeah turn normal things into being victimized by the mean old girl.
You must be used to getting your way I guess which is why you're being such a karen about it. Maybe I'm the first person in your life who told you "No".

You must be used to getting your way I guess which is why you're being such a karen about it. Maybe I'm the first person in your life who told you "No".
Honestly being a chick here is way higher status than being a guitar geek. Prove it!
It's not a woman. Even the way it types proves it's a guy role playing as a female, no different from a teenage guy trolling in an online multiplayer video game as a female character. There's just way too many inconsistencies with their writing and comments to take anything it says seriously.

He wants to be the female Corey Feldman if the forum.

Attachments

• corbin-nash-feldman.jpg
    corbin-nash-feldman.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 11
Honestly being a chick here is way higher status than being a guitar geek. Prove it!

Yes, I love being disparaged and talked down to on forums by people with zero to little experience who always know better than I :rolleyes: I get that you've spent your entire existence here in the basement with the other trolls or you might have seen me posting numerous pics of me with my gear/NGDs/even a valentines day picture. I've met people on this forum IRL, done jams, made deals, had booths at guitar shows while you've trolled the basement instead of playing the guitar.

Unlike you or VB, I've been in bands. I have three records from the early 2000s, toured with major bands, and a combination of eleven soundtracks and solo works in the last twelve years or so. You have a three second clip. VB has nothing. At least Glitch posts clips. One thing for sure is that you're all a bunch of pussies.

Yes, I love being disparaged and talked down to on forums by people with zero to little experience who always know better than I :rolleyes: I get that you've spent your entire existence here in the basement with the other trolls or you might have seen me posting numerous pics of me with my gear/NGDs/even a valentines day picture. I've met people on this forum IRL, done jams, made deals, had booths at guitar shows while you've trolled the basement instead of playing the guitar.

Unlike you or VB, I've been in bands. I have three records from the early 2000s, toured with major bands, and a combination of eleven soundtracks and solo works in the last twelve years or so. You have a three second clip. VB has nothing. At least Glitch posts clips. One thing for sure is that you're all a bunch of pussies.
Hey, hope I didn't catch you at a bad time..

But I still need that second Sylvania 6CA7

🙏

Neither of us care that you played in a band 20 years ago. So did a bunch of other high schoolers.:LOL:

Hey, hope I didn't catch you at a bad time..

But I still need that second Sylvania 6CA7

🙏

Never a bad time! I never found a second 😿, but I do have others EL34 (mostly meh), 6550, not sure on others that would work with your setup. I have a package for another member I was going to ship out that was a whole mess in itself, but decided to wait and include some sweet matched tops I was waiting to get planed since they're an actual guitar player and seemingly woodworker who I thought would enjoy them. Despite the basement trolls dumbass theories, it's the only wood I have 🪵.

It came from our property and has been drying for a few years and cut for bookmatched tops. Most so far have been really pretty pieces. Let me know if you want some tubes or wood for projects, and I'll try to get shipped out by the end of the week.

20240902_173943.jpg

Neither of us care that you played in a band 20 years ago. So did a bunch of other high schoolers.:LOL:

Yes, I'm sure plenty of High School bands opened for major acts in front of 10k+ people.
Perhaps you need some wood, too.
To build a woodshed.
Or a guitar...

Never a bad time! I never found a second 😿, but I do have others EL34 (mostly meh), 6550, not sure on others that would work with your setup. I have a package for another member I was going to ship out that was a whole mess in itself, but decided to wait and include some sweet matched tops I was waiting to get planed since they're an actual guitar player and seemingly woodworker who I thought would enjoy them. Despite the basement trolls dumbass theories, it's the only wood I have 🪵.

It came from our property and has been drying for a few years and cut for bookmatched tops. Most so far have been really pretty pieces. Let me know if you want some tubes or wood for projects, and I'll try to get shipped out by the end of the week.

View attachment 337683
Not much at building guitars from scratch, but I sure could use that darn 6CA7.

giphy.gif

Since you guys all work for Thomann, does anyone have Julia Hofer's contact info ?

:unsure:
Never worked at a guitar shop and rarely go in one (find them useless), can't help with that, sorry!

Cool. Where is your band playing next?

Well considering one of the members passed and we haven't been a band since 2005, I would guess Heaven.
Not that you'll have tickets or anything.

Back