OUTSIDE of Eddie... Who's the most Full of it when it comes to their rigs?

• Thread starter Thread starter reignman454
  • Start date Start date
I've never lied on this forum or qny forum. Not sure what you're on about. You're the one that made up a bunch of stories on the MXR thread, like "You don't even have the pedal!" And then when I post a video of me holding it you whined and said "You're psychotic! Mods where are you!!!!"

And yeah, I don't play guitar, never reviewed guitars, amps, pedals, never modified anything. You got me ;)

Never said any of that. Never said you don't play or have gear or have questioned your abilities. I've also been on this forum for years and the only time I ever contacted a mod outside of regular conversation was to report bots and once when someone threatening harm on one occasion. I like how you think questioning that your prince charming personality would net you endorsements is somehow equal to a bunch of lies.

A weird lie you tell for example is; You told members numerous times on other forums that you were 45 just a couple of months ago. Here, you're 52 with posters 11 year olds would have taken down by now. You apparently have 73 billion followers on facebook, too. :rolleyes: Yeah, it all adds up. :ROFLMAO:
You started in on attacking another member and were called out on it, and turned your vitriol onto me. You're pathetic. You don't get endorsements. You probably don't even play the guitar :sneaky:.

The swedish death metal guys chasing down the teal stripe bandits, as well.

Although, at least that was actually what was used on the records
Really? I swear that I see those in pawn shops all the time.

If I don’t post enough clips it’s because this guy doesn’t like to let go of me so I can retreat to the basement of tone…🥹

Dude, you always post gear and clips. You also do a good Picard impression.

I think all of this is funny, tbh. I ultimately don't care if people play, it's just some people claim they're God's gift and haven't ever posted as much as a picture of a guitar, claim it's because people might be after them, twist it into us wanting to even hear their band so we can waste our life chasing them down :ROFLMAO:. Just post a clip of playing or gear. Anything at all, but it's always nothing.
At this point it's like; put up or shut up.

Never said any of that. Never said you don't play or have gear or have questioned your abilities. I've also been on this forum for years and the only time I ever contacted a mod outside of regular conversation was to report bots and once when someone threatening harm on one occasion. I like how you think questioning that your prince charming personality would net you endorsements is somehow equal to a bunch of lies.
Nice backpedaling but you've stated it various times and have been vocal about it and every time I have proven you wrong and you just end up throwing another insult into the ring to take eyes off your embarrassment. What's new? Just another forum troll who pretends they can keep up by making stuff up as they go along.

Not sure what you're on about. I haven't been on any other forum in months besides Marshall Forum and even on there do I post very little lol Other than that, TGP to report a false account. Before those maybe a couple years? I started sharing in what? January just review demos. It's not I'm pretending to get back from Japan and calling you out the other night on another forum and you changing your name and hiding ;)

And no, never claimed any sponsorship or endorsement, just stated the facts that a couple brands have sent me a few things. That's not uncommon for even small people who are nobody's in the industry. There are brands who give, that's not on me, I've already claimed that I'm nobody in the industry 😂
A weird lie you tell for example is; You told members numerous times on other forums that you were 45 just a couple of months ago. Here, you're 52 with posters 11 year olds would have taken down by now. You apparently have 73 billion followers on facebook, too. :rolleyes: Yeah, it all adds up. :ROFLMAO:
I've never said I was 45 unless you are talking about when I was 45, and that would have to be years ago lol The posters in "my room" are from Overwatch, unlike you I actually have children and they have children and I can tell the difference from Overwatch and Fortnite, not because I'm not who I say I am but because there's actually guests and kids who use the room. There's a Playstation, an Xbox and Swirch the room as well. Anything else?

73k followers is not 73 billion, I know it's hard for you to comprehend the difference but context is context and since you're hellbent on being technical, you may as well hold yourself accountable in the same way you do me, right? Right.
You started in on attacking another member and were called out on it, and turned your vitriol onto me. You're pathetic. You don't get endorsements.
They attacked me and then I attacked them. You're more pathetic. Making full fledged stories in order to win and make yourself a whole reality.

I'd be willing to bet my best pedalboard and guitar that it's actually you who's going around to different forums creating a fake account of me, especially since you are obsessed and know so much about it 😆 🤣 😂

"You probably don't even play the guitar :sneaky:."

"Never said any of that. Never said you don't play or have gear or have questioned your ability"

^My favorite part is that in one breath you claim not to doubt my ability but end with this. You talk like a teenager and a guy, but expect people to believe you are a trustworthy mature grandmother. It's laughable! It's like split personality or something. I think you need serious help....

Dude, you always post gear and clips. You also do a good Picard impression.

I think all of this is funny, tbh. I ultimately don't care if people play, it's just some people claim they're God's gift and haven't ever posted as much as a picture of a guitar, claim it's because people might be after them, twist it into us wanting to even hear their band so we can waste our life chasing them down :ROFLMAO:. Just post a clip of playing or gear. Anything at all, but it's always nothing.
At this point it's like; put up or shut up.
If I had known I’d start balding in the same way as a Jean Luc, I would have figured out an impersonator gig long ago!! But Shakespeare is tiring and I identify more with Locutus anyway.
Get ready for A440, Cowboy chord assimilation.

“But I like to tune down…
Irrelevant
But my frets are fanned….
Irrelevant
I can’t do Boomer bends!
Irrelevant”

“Can we meet to discuss terms..”
“There are no terms. You will immediately lead us to sector G, D, A, E where you will be assimilated and add to our, fuck yeah, collective.”

2 hours later on Earth

“Hey Locutus! The lighting rig is down”
“Irrelevant….Activate collective laser show”

Locutus Medium.jpeg

Nice backpedaling but you've stated it various times and have been vocal about it and every time I have proven you wrong and you just end up throwing another insult into the ring to take eyes off your embarrassment. What's new? Just another forum troll who pretends they can keep up by making stuff up as they go along.

Not sure what you're on about. I haven't been on any other forum in months besides Marshall Forum and even on there do I post very little lol Other than that, TGP to report a false account. Before those maybe a couple years? I started sharing in what? January just review demos. It's not I'm pretending to get back from Japan and calling you out the other night on another forum and you changing your name and hiding ;)

And no, never claimed any sponsorship or endorsement, just stated the facts that a couple brands have sent me a few things. That's not uncommon for even small people who are nobody's in the industry. There are brands who give, that's not on me, I've already claimed that I'm nobody in the industry 😂

I've never said I was 45 unless you are talking about when I was 45, and that would have to be years ago lol The posters in "my room" are from Overwatch, unlike you I actually have children and they have children and I can tell the difference from Overwatch and Fortnite, not because I'm not who I say I am but because there's actually guests and kids who use the room. There's a Playstation, an Xbox and Swirch the room as well. Anything else?

73k followers is not 73 billion, I know it's hard for you to comprehend the difference but context is context and since you're hellbent on being technical, you may as well hold yourself accountable in the same way you do me, right? Right.

They attacked me and then I attacked them. You're more pathetic. Making full fledged stories in order to win and make yourself a whole reality.

I'd be willing to bet my best pedalboard and guitar that it's actually you who's going around to different forums creating a fake account of me, especially since you are obsessed and know so much about it 😆 🤣 😂

"You probably don't even play the guitar :sneaky:."

"Never said any of that. Never said you don't play or have gear or have questioned your ability"

^My favorite part is that in one breath you claim not to doubt my ability but end with this. You talk like a teenager and a guy, but expect people to believe you are a trustworthy mature grandmother. It's laughable! It's like split personality or something. I think you need serious help....

You're an imbecile. You keep using the word backpedaling, but fail to provide a single quote that you accuse of me of saying. Pretty much you're just a loser in a basement somewhere with a big ego and a tiny pencil dick. The "You probably don't even play the guitar :sneaky: " was a troll and obvious to everyone, but you. I've met with forum members and have done dozens of deals, but somehow I picked a boring name and middle age just to try and impress you after years of being on forums, talking with, going to events, jams, doing deals, etc...

You're outright retarded, dude. Your playing sucks, too. Easily the worst I've ever seen. Worse than that rapper kid. No one sent you a pedal.

You're an imbecile. You keep using the word backpedaling, but fail to provide a single quote that you accuse of me of saying. Pretty much you're just a loser in a basement somewhere with a big ego and a tiny pencil dick. The "You probably don't even play the guitar :sneaky: " was a troll and obvious to everyone, but you. I've met with forum members and have done dozens of deals, but somehow I picked a boring name and middle age just to try and impress you after years of being on forums, talking with, going to events, jams, doing deals, etc...
Did you not see the last part of the comment where I directly quoted where you contradict yourself? Or are you that delusional? No matter, I'm sure everyone can see it now. Maybe before insulting anyone's penis, you should look at your own, after those hormone pills, it's probably inverted but still there.

Troll or not, you said it and the troll scheme failed. I never doubted you were a troll, I knew that from the start. It's how I know you also created whatever false accounts.
You're outright retarded, dude. Your playing sucks, too. Easily the worst I've ever seen. Worse than that rapper kid. No one sent you a pedal.
Lol Jealousy, pride and envy are what your comments are made of. I'll never buy your facade of a persona as some old grandmother who knows more about everything than anyone. But I also know you're just angry because I can afford a decent place with a guest room, decent gear and the fact that my guest room is where I record because there are no pics of me or my family in there for you to spy on, I know that it must really bother a stalker like you, anything else would just give you more ammo to create accounts and troll here, right? 😆

In any matter, your self proclaimed trolling doesn't justify your idiocy. Like I said, seek help!

Stolen valor rankles people who've devoted their entire lives to the craft.
I certainly don’t claim to be the greatest guitarist on the board. I’m not even a good guitarist really. I started as a teen, played garage punk bands and went to local hardcore shows. Then I totally dropped guitar for drums for a decade, then dropped all music for other pursuits for an even longer time. Got back into heavy music and guitar during a tough period and it saved me. Came here to ask some gear questions and got some great help. And then I fell into the pit that is OTC and haven’t been able to claw my way out ever since. Or maybe I just don’t want too! 😜

I certainly don’t claim to be the greatest guitarist on the board. I’m not even a good guitarist really. I started as a teen, played garage punk bands and went to local hardcore shows. Then I totally dropped guitar for drums for a decade, then dropped all music for other pursuits for an even longer time. Got back into heavy music and guitar during a tough period and it saved me. Came here to ask some gear questions and got some great help. And then I fell into the pit that is OTC and haven’t been able to claw my way out ever since. Or maybe I just don’t want too! 😜

It's certainly a great place to get some answers for gear questions and great help, when you come in with that attitude 😉

There is no escape from this place. What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Does having the right attitude mean getting crucified for having a different opinion? ;)

Did you not see the last part of the comment where I directly quoted where you contradict yourself? Or are you that delusional? No matter, I'm sure everyone can see it now. Maybe before insulting anyone's penis, you should look at your own, after those hormone pills, it's probably inverted but still there.

Troll or not, you said it and the troll scheme failed. I never doubted you were a troll, I knew that from the start. It's how I know you also created whatever false accounts.

Lol Jealousy, pride and envy are what your comments are made of. I'll never buy your facade of a persona as some old grandmother who knows more about everything than anyone. But I also know you're just angry because I can afford a decent place with a guest room, decent gear and the fact that my guest room is where I record because there are no pics of me or my family in there for you to spy on, I know that it must really bother a stalker like you, anything else would just give you more ammo to create accounts and troll here, right? 😆

In any matter, your self proclaimed trolling doesn't justify your idiocy. Like I said, seek help!
https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/for-my-45th-bithday.57911/

Back