OUTSIDE of Eddie... Who's the most Full of it when it comes to their rigs?

• Thread starter Thread starter reignman454
  • Start date Start date
I'm not gonna share my info here.
I wouldn't either. My band exists, my church of 5k-6k congregation (where my band plays) exists too, but there's way too much chance for the crazies to stalk and learn too much. Show your face and they'll make a meme, look up your facebook and try to find out who the wife and kids are. If you prove with evidence something multiple trolls will keep claiming you're making up (Like I did when I said I had 25+ guitars in the guest room alone), and they still keep insisting, then you have no reason to share stuff with your private info. Some members here have creeped me out a bit.....
Monster is the biggest piece of shit cable maker I have ever encountered.
They really are. Overpriced shit that ruins tone. It's no wonder why they have lifetime warranty- and if you think they're bad now, you should see how they were in the 90's! But yeah, I switched to EB Flex Glow 10's just recently and couldn't bbe happier!

Maybe I'll post a clip, but who are we kidding? Someone will say I'm psychotic for posting or making things up ;)

Last edited:
Me, of course. Actually probably Dimebag. i remember him saying he used the Warhead on Reinventing The Steel. He did not, he used a century 200 for 90% of that tone, it was no prototype Warhead like he said. The warhead couldn't approximate that tone at all.

Me, of course. Actually probably Dimebag. i remember him saying he used the Warhead on Reinventing The Steel. He did not, he used a century 200 for 90% of that tone, it was no prototype Warhead like he said. The warhead couldn't approximate that tone at all.
And always had a wizard in the mix…

I wouldn't either. My band exists, my church of 5k-6k congregation (where my band plays) exists too, but there's way too much chance for the crazies to stalk and learn too much. Show your face and they'll make a meme, look up your facebook and try to find out who the wife and kids are. If you prove with evidence something multiple trolls will keep claiming you're making up (Like I did when I said I had 25+ guitars in the guest room alone), and they still keep insisting, then you have no reason to share stuff with your private info. Some members here have creeped me out a bit.....

They really are. Overpriced shit that ruins tone. It's no wonder why they have lifetime warranty- and if you think they're bad now, you should see how they were in the 90's! But yeah, I switched to EB Flex Glow 10's just recently and couldn't bbe happier!

Maybe I'll post a clip, but who are we kidding? Someone will say I'm psychotic for posting or making things up ;)
You guys are both a piece of work. “I’m going to go on a forum about gear that I’m afraid to post about my gear and me using it because of the people on the forum” 🤪
Keep playing the victims after you stir up utter nonsense and bullshit. Nobody on here gives a shit about finding you or pursuing you outside of the forum. Is that how you and VB build a feeling of self importance? Create an extremely exaggerated narrative that can’t be confirmed and then act defensive and victimized when people on a gear forum simply ask show me? I mean we are on here because we want to see what people are doing with all this gear we think about.
You guys think you’re in musical witness protection or something?
If it’s such a fearful and antagonist place for you guys to be then why not just leave?

You’re both tiresome and should probably find somewhere else you feel you have a safe space, to contribute something actually meaningful.

Disagree. They’re asking for personally identifiable info. Both of them talk about their gear. As for clips, who gives a shit? Post if you want but don’t ride people if they don’t feel like it. What I think is ridiculous is accusing someone of not playing guitar. I mean, wtf. If you’re worried someone is on a gear forum and “stealing” cred or something by posing as a player or performer you need to get off the internet and get out in the real world a little more.

Disagree. They’re asking for personally identifiable info. Both of them talk about their gear. As for clips, who gives a shit? Post if you want but don’t ride people if they don’t feel like it. What I think is ridiculous is accusing someone of not playing guitar. I mean, wtf. If you’re worried someone is on a gear forum and “stealing” cred or something by posing as a player or performer you need to get off the internet and get out in the real world a little more.
So you’re afraid to post a band you’re in because it’s personally identifying info? That’s paranoid and delusional.

So you’re afraid to post a band you’re in because it’s personally identifying info? That’s paranoid and delusional.
I think it’s understandable, yeah. Ultimately I it’s subjective though. Not sure if you’ve noticed the cancel culture craze as of late as well. A lot of guys come here to vent and don’t necessarily want to become unemployable because of it either. I’ve personally been physically threatened by PM on this forum. Who knows who the fuck lurks here or what they might do.

You guys are both a piece of work. “I’m going to go on a forum about gear that I’m afraid to post about my gear and me using it because of the people on the forum” 🤪
That's the thing, I posted videos of my gear and more and someone, instead of admitting their fault, they just called me psychotic and kept claiming I was making things up.

So my point is, what's the point of going up and beyond when members won't even admit when they're wrong. Besides, many members won't even post their faces and private info but demand for other members to post private info. As for me, already posted more than I should have to for the sake of member satisfaction buy there was always some excuse to me being a fake or con just because their pride is bigger than their life's purpose.
Keep playing the victims after you stir up utter nonsense and bullshit. Nobody on here gives a shit about finding you or pursuing you outside of the forum. Is that how you and VB build a feeling of self importance? Create an extremely exaggerated narrative that can’t be confirmed and then act defensive and victimized when people on a gear forum simply ask show me? I mean we are on here because we want to see what people are doing with all this gear we think about.
You guys think you’re in musical witness protection or something?
If it’s such a fearful and antagonist place for you guys to be then why not just leave?

You’re both tiresome and should probably find somewhere else you feel you have a safe space, to contribute something actually meaningful.
Not sure where all this is coming from...

Way before any of this shit happened, I was known on the forum for sharing informative videos on gear and then when I state something someone disagrees with, I'm exiled and insulted beyond what's necessary. The problem here is that I proved enough members wrong that I'm no longer a victim of anything, the illusion is that members here simply aren't willing to accept reality.

To be honest, if conversations had gone a different way, I'd probably would have felt safe enough to share alot more. I never felt like a victim per se, I do pity some of the members here. Especially when some have to make up a fantasy and alternate reality to make themselves able to go on. That's not funny, nor is it a joke.

Now as far as posting personal stuff like family or whatever, yeah, there's no doubt in my mind that the trolls here would take those pics and do something with them (make them a meme, masterbate to them, post them somewhere in order to rise hate, etc). No doubt in mind at all. After all, I've already been told that from my videos that guest room is a bedroom, that I'm not 52, that my torso is too skinny to support a proper guitar, that my hair isn't real, etc).

Liars like you?

You admitted checking my grant status. You'd have to know my full name to do that. If you knew my full name you'd know the band name, you'd see the band website and facebook/instagram/youtube pages. So you'd know I play guitar and have gigs and would've seen some of the videos yet you continually accuse me of lying about it.

Keep digging. You claimed a very specific source gave you a very specific amount for a very specific purpose. You just forgot that information is public record since it uses public funds for said grants. Oddly, the source no longer is called what you referred to it as or has been for years, and there are no records for the purpose, amount, or time frame you quoted. Pretty simple, really. Popcorn, anyone?

I think it’s understandable, yeah. Ultimately I it’s subjective though. Not sure if you’ve noticed the cancel culture craze as of late as well. A lot of guys come here to vent and don’t necessarily want to become unemployable because of it either. I’ve personally been physically threatened by PM on this forum. Who knows who the fuck lurks here or what they might do.
I think people on here create their own grief and then wonder what happened.

Back