OUTSIDE of Eddie... Who's the most Full of it when it comes to their rigs?

• Thread starter Thread starter reignman454
  • Start date Start date
Ed ran teh '63 Fender Bandmaster aux output into the Marshall Super Lead input.

< mic drop >

jjbayQL.png

The downside of having Arch back is that he gets Lisa going with the clip interrogations 🙄

I think it's funny that you think your shaming powers will sway me but it definitely makes me think you are used to getting your way using tactics like that because it's your default move.

I think it's funny that you've never posted a clip or even a picture of a guitar but gig 600 times a week, have 4 hour sets, and a grant for an album using a source that has no record of it. 🤷‍♀️

This reminds me of that time I built a Jose load box out of an old personal computer power supply.

J176Pf9.jpg

That's actually a pretty good idea.
A lot of those oem PSUs don't have many better uses.

The downside of having Arch back is that he gets Lisa going with the clip interrogations 🙄

The thread title fits VB pretty well, imo.
He's a blues player, afterwonderwall.

1725251537933.jpeg

I think it's funny that you've never posted a clip or even a picture of a guitar but gig 600 times a week, have 4 hour sets, and a grant for an album using a source that has no record of it. 🤷‍♀️
You constantly berating me over it makes me think you really just wanna get yourself a good look. I guess that kind of behavior works with the betas you are used to spending time with. You talk like you're still in 7th grade. Want me to sign your yearbook too? HAVE A NICE SUMMER! LOL

You constantly berating me over it makes me think you really just wanna get yourself a good look. I guess that kind of behavior works with the betas you are used to spending time with. You talk like you're still in 7th grade. Want me to sign your yearbook too? HAVE A NICE SUMMER! LOL
Hey, don’t discount who else might want to see a cool thirst trap!

All you have are deflections aimed at my character instead of backing up your big mouth that all of that bs that flows from. You do it every single time you're called out. Like a child. You don't have a band. You probably don't even own a guitar. The source you cited as having given you a grant to record an album has no record of ever doing so, despite having it for everyone else they have done so for. You're full of it.

Back