OUTSIDE of Eddie... Who's the most Full of it when it comes to their rigs?

• Thread starter Thread starter reignman454
  • Start date Start date
All you have are deflections aimed at my character instead of backing up your big mouth that all of that bs that flows from. You do it every single time you're called out. Like a child. You don't have a band. You probably don't even own a guitar. The source you cited as having given you a grant to record an album has no record of ever doing so, despite having it for everyone else they have done so for. You're full of it.
:LOL: Now you are spending time googling my grant status? I haven't met a female creep like this in a long time. You def are hoping to guilt me into posting something so you can get a look. Time to refocus your attention to the man you do have, not the one you don't.

:LOL: Now you are spending time googling my grant status? I haven't met a female creep like this in a long time. You def are hoping to guilt me into posting something so you can get a look. Time to refocus your attention to the man you do have, not the one you don't.

There's a whole PM thread of numerous members laughing at your bs, sunshine.
I'm not the one who found it, but one of your forum BFFs.
You're so full of it.
Please keep digging, it's hilarious.
Although pretty sad, if I'm being honest.

You mean a gossip section for you and the other women? Old hens cackle.

You're talking about me privately with others. I knew you needed a part time job but it sounds like your whole life could use a makeover.

Not my thread, VB.
You're always so awfully full of yourself.
Fools and liars usually are.

I really commend you for all of the practicing, rehearsals, gigs, church, and recording time that you get in between trolling forums, Band Leader.
It's just weird how everyone else, even the other trolls have posted at least one clip and gear, and yet have nowhere near your experience level. :rolleyes:

*cue VB stone age era sexist response that makes him look more like a fool and a liar instead of putting up or shutting up.

Oh, I see, thanks for explanation!

Do they also have Triple and Single violins like Rectifier variants? 😁

Probably :ROFLMAO:

1725266132926.png

Seymour Duncan just emailed me to notify me that they've sent out their newest Telecaster pickups, they are asking me to post (in their words) an amateur, unprofessional demo/review of them. I don't think any private cult of members can make this reality somehow disappear but if they'd have the balls to come forward, I'd have no problem sending gear to the less fortunate :)

Pedalboard I use for home

Pedalboard I've used for church

Pedalboard I've used for arena

All you have are deflections aimed at my character instead of backing up your big mouth that all of that bs that flows from. You do it every single time you're called out. Like a child. You don't have a band. You probably don't even own a guitar. The source you cited as having given you a grant to record an album has no record of ever doing so, despite having it for everyone else they have done so for. You're full of it.
giphy.gif

Not my thread, VB.
You're always so awfully full of yourself.
Fools and liars usually are.
Liars like you?

You admitted checking my grant status. You'd have to know my full name to do that. If you knew my full name you'd know the band name, you'd see the band website and facebook/instagram/youtube pages. So you'd know I play guitar and have gigs and would've seen some of the videos yet you continually accuse me of lying about it.

What could anyone possibly gain from hanging out on a guitar forum pretending to play guitar?

What could anyone possibly gain from hanging out on a guitar forum pretending to play guitar?
You could give away tubes and stuff in the hopes you make some friends. Notice it's the female in the room bringing all the drama and tossing around the accusations. Surprise!!! :LOL:

You could give away tubes and stuff in the hopes you make some friends. Notice it's the female in the room bringing all the drama and tossing around the accusations. Surprise!!! :LOL:
I feel like the type of people that would make that accusation take online forums way too seriously. But seeing as both of the people making these accusations live in the middle of nowhere, it makes sense.

Liars like you?

You admitted checking my grant status. You'd have to know my full name to do that. If you knew my full name you'd know the band name, you'd see the band website and facebook/instagram/youtube pages. So you'd know I play guitar and have gigs and would've seen some of the videos yet you continually accuse me of lying about it.
What’s the band website?

Back