People are fucking pissed...

• Thread starter Thread starter DanTravis62
  • Start date Start date
DanTravis62
DanTravis62
That what's his face from Go-queer-a switched from a charvel to a ESP

455606598_10162189996009668_8767940643173142099_n.jpg

The comments are full of salty charvel guys, for obvious reasons.

That makes him, mark morton, and mick thomsen from shitknot that have left jackson/charvel lately, in a relatively short period of time

I wonder what's going on? Losing endorsements left and right isn't a good look

Follow the money.

Altho on the other hand....if Charvels were used for the Olympic video then the damage is done. I don't care what Gojira is playing even tho that video was cool af. But these guys are musicians...make that money where you can while you can.

Hey..can't blame a guy for wanting a new axe..kinda like wanting a new girlfriend..right?? At least with a new endorsement you don't lose half your shit!

That said..I don't really have brand loyalty....unless you count the 4 Warmoth builds I have...I'd endorse them.....just because I got exactly what I wanted in all of them. I currently have those..a Solar..a Charvel and just got a Champan ML2 Pro. I like and play them all. Bare knuckle would be another brand I prefer...but I don't need an endorsement..I'm not a touring famous guy.

For commercial support, branding, and making a living as a guitarist, these guys can have at it as far as endorsements...doesn't bother me.

A lotta things behind the scenes that these angry dudes can't understand.

I looked on Charvel's website and I don't see a single guitar with an Evertune. I've seen artists leave big companies like Ibanez and Aristides (before they offered evertunes) leave their endorsements just to get guitars with evertunes. In Ibanez's case they outright refused to do it and many artists had to go through evertune or luthiers to get it installed, at which point you're filling trem cavities and it looks gross. Who knows, that could be a big reason.

And money. Who knows how much this dude is getting to swap over. How many guitars, how much of a cut from sales, etc. Variety is the spice of life, guitars are cool. Getting paid to try different ones is what makes my pp go big, this dude too.

Back