People are fucking pissed...

• Thread starter Thread starter DanTravis62
  • Start date Start date
DCN6pOJ.jpeg
Whatever you do man, I need apprenticeship šŸ”„

Kamel reds for me, but unfiltereds are decent for the first of the day or if you have a death wish
Unfiltereds are cheffā€™s kiss. Pall Malls too, same factory, same owner.

There was some strange taste note in with all the filtered (standards, wides, 99s) ones that tasted like some artificial flavoring.

Turkish Exports werenā€™t bad too, but got more ā€œartificialā€ too.

I never tried Kamel though, I thought they were just considered a cheaper line of Camel?

For the best smoke I had I would also underline Peter Stokkebye No 94 Turkish Export tobacco. That one is stellar!

well of course, they're not pleasant, they're toasted! was also good that most of my friends disliked Luckies, so they'd rarely try to bum cigs from me unless they were desperate.

my dad liked Viceroy for some reason, I think they were popular in the Coast Guard and Navy, he was in both.
They are in fact very pleasant, but I love my oriental tobacco content šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
Unfiltereds are cheffā€™s kiss. Pall Malls too, same factory, same owner.

There was some strange taste note in with all the filtered (standards, wides, 99s) ones that tasted like some artificial flavoring.

Turkish Exports werenā€™t bad too, but got more ā€œartificialā€ too.

I never tried Kamel though, I thought they were just considered a cheaper line of Camel?

For the best smoke I had I would also underline Peter Stokkebye No 94 Turkish Export tobacco. That one is stellar!

no Kamel reds were actually more expensive than Camels

I think ESP must have a slick endorsement sales rep last few years. They seem to be getting some big names. I noticed it when Bill Kelliher left Gibson for ESP. Seemed strange. None of the album tones were ever made with ESP though.

Not a slight. Look at my name. I love the guitars. But marketing is marketing.

Last edited:
I remember 20 years ago Alexi Laiho saying they jumped from Jackson to ESP because Jackson's wait time was too long and ESP could get them their guitars almost immediately.

I have smoked like 3 total cigs in my life, but this thread is making me want to go buy a pack of cigs and sit outside and lean against my car and smoke one
Donā€™t buy them in MA, a pack of Marlboros are about $14 here

ESP is by a ridiculous margin the biggest brand in the whole Metal scene, not sure about the US but if you check any metal music related event, from huge Festivals to medium / small gigs, ESP covers 90% of the bands you will see. It's natural a pro wants to get some more visibility and benefits, nothing to be pissed about, I mean I mainly play Schecters I should end human life on this planet for the same reason.

ESP is by a ridiculous margin the biggest brand in the whole Metal scene, not sure about the US but if you check any metal music related event, from huge Festivals to medium / small gigs, ESP covers 90% of the bands you will see. It's natural a pro wants to get some more visibility and benefits, nothing to be pissed about, I mean I mainly play Schecters I should end human life on this planet for the same reason.

If you think about it theyr'e also the Japanese brand in their domestic market, and not just for metal. And that tickles to the rest of Asia, though not by a larg margin.

There are a lot of Grassroots/Edwards/LTD out there too.

Back