PSA - Pointless Ad-hominem Attacks - Updated 2023-10-26

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Nothing ad hominem about that.

:rolleyes:
"Lamebrain" and "dumb"? That's fine!

I keep clarifying the rule so I'll quote it in the OP rather than just point to where it is (OTC Rebooted sticky).

I keep clarifying the rule so I'll quote it in the OP rather than just point to where it is (OTC Rebooted sticky).
Ha! Turns out I'd already done this yesterday so all those who're PM'ing me and calling me out, well, it was on you to read the rule before telling me what you thought it was as opposed to what it actually was.

Could've saved me a bunch of response time brothers. :LOL:

I think one of the best things about this place is the ability to tell people exactly what you think... but am I wrong here or is the premise to stop with the constant back-and-forth attacks in every damn thread, calling people slurs and then other things like changing people's poast to say something sexual they did not say?

~ss

I think one of the best things about this place is the ability to tell people exactly what you think... but am I wrong here or is the premise to stop with the constant back-and-forth attacks in every damn thread, calling people slurs and then other things like changing people's poast to say something sexual they did not say?

~ss
I think the process of finding the “overly abusive” line will be… interesting.

If Jesus were a member here, it would be.
04B8600B-4CDC-404E-9BE9-E84260D4DB66.jpeg

Back