Rig-Talk M.I.A

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
giphy.gif

Something like that :yes:
More of a Gin & Tonic guy.
Mykonos was dope and probably my favorite.
Gin and Tonics are so delicious. They were one of those things when I sampled a few times I realized they were my personal pathway to addiction so I usually drink beer and bourbon instead.:LOL:

Sounds like you had a great vacation. I would love to hear any cool stuff you would share. I'd love to go to Greece, let me live vicariously through tales of your adventures in faraway lands.

I was going to update my "Vacation" thread with some pics and such @VonBonfire but it was moved to a land far far away.

Maybe I will create something new :dunno:

I'm still trying to catch up and find out what the hell has been going on around here :lol: I step away for a bit and Glitchy is gone, Lisa is banned (temp I'm assuming), and @Techdeth and @ChuggNorris are wreaking havoc. Did Techy get his Larry?

I was going to update my "Vacation" thread with some pics and such @VonBonfire but it was moved to a land far far away.

I'm still trying to catch up and find out what the hell has been going on around here :lol: I step away for a bit and Glitchy is gone, Lisa is banned (temp I'm assuming), and @Techdeth and @ChuggNorris are wreaking havoc. Did Techy get his Larry?
I would love to see some pics or just listen to you tell some nice parts about your trip where you went and all, all good splawndude. I was envisioning you on your trip meanwhile.......

NYPWP and Steve Glitch got temp bans I think cause there was a lot of arguing going on after everyone was already put on notice by mods. I kinda saw that coming. Chugg got a temp ban for saying deez nutz too many times or something like that. I think he came back as Kobra who was using a polish personality but then tech accused smash of being chugg and kobra in some kind of bust. My brain hurts to o much to care. :LOL: I don't know if Tech got his Larry or not he ain't said. Glad you are back in the house big dawg.

The "land far far away" was OTC's very-own "Holiday Destinations" of course. It has the peculiar subtitle (hover to read) "Been somewhere awesome or terrible?".

Vacation plans?

So yeah, no need to create something new brother; it's right there.

Like VB, I tried to imagine being there too. Always wanted to go to the Greek islands. You lucky bugger!

Back