Rig-Talk M.I.A

• Thread starter Thread starter VonBonfire
  • Start date Start date
Mark Cameron
giphy.gif

After scanning all internet forum postings, timestamps, metadata, dealings, facial recognition, chromosomes, purchasing habits, vulgarity, mirrors, and clip tones; I have concluded that the Lisa human and the Chuggmuffin human are not one and the same.

@paulyc where you at this week brother? Hope you are well and that you have a great weekend.

@Stripped Rights you haven't dropped in in a while. Come say hi and I hope you are doing good too.

I feel like I'm missing one or two other names that ain't been here in a minute, but who?

where is @DanTravis62 lately?

Also ain't seen @ChuggNorris in a week.

Hope you guys are good!!!

Cool. Just hadn't caught any of your recent posts. Hope you are well Dan.

I'm good, just getting ready to build my ceriatone Hiwatt dr103 kit 😍

I just ordered the mojotone head shell, but the chassis and components should be here tomorrow. I already have a sizable tube stash to roll on it

I just realized I don't think I have a 12AT7 for it though. I have a ton of Baldwin branded Sylvania U7s though, I wonder if one might work 🤔

I'll have to do some googling

:love:Starting your own demolition company eh? That should be the ultimate revenge if your neighbors make too much noise.

I play really loud gigs with my punk band so it will actually be cranked up to 3-4 at least, most of the time

As I've gotten older I've really started to appreciate vintage overdrive tones more

I'll probably end up getting a new attenuator of some kind as well, so I can crank that shit

I'm good, just getting ready to build my ceriatone Hiwatt dr103 kit 😍

I just ordered the mojotone head shell, but the chassis and components should be here tomorrow. I already have a sizable tube stash to roll on it

I just realized I don't think I have a 12AT7 for it though. I have a ton of Baldwin branded Sylvania U7s though, I wonder if one might work 🤔

I'll have to do some googling

The 12au7 should work without issue other than gain, but if you want I can drop a few 12at7 off with the pony express when I go into town on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Back