The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JTyson
  • Start date Start date
All the best to them. If Triumph gets their program going it'll be quite a large field of brands, even if you consolidate the Austrians.
I'd think Colt knew he was keeping a seat warm, but not a bad temp gig for a season. Hopefully it works out for him.

Hey, Bennick also won the AMA Nicky Hayden Horizon award (which sounds kinda weird to me in MX context). Will Deegan be looking over his shoulder? :p:ROFLMAO:
I don't think so .

I don't think so, either unless he beats him a couple times.

With triumph beta and Ducati coming in,
- Suzuki will disappear
- ktm, husky, gasgas Will have to start popping out husabergs to keep that top 20 full of 13 of their bikes

With triumph beta and Ducati coming in,
- Suzuki will disappear
- ktm, husky, gasgas Will have to start popping out husabergs to keep that top 20 full of 13 of their bikes
Have you seen anything on the Ducati's??
Its like trying to catch a Bigfoot!
I don't ride street bikes very often at all, but I rode a buddies new Ducati Panigali several months ago and it was so fast I just about pissed myself, so Im pretty sure they can build a fast engine. It also had the most advanced Ohlins suspension Ive ever seen on a street bike, but I don't ride them enough to be able to tell anything about it just doing what I did. He races it up at Barber in Talledaga.
You should have to pass some kind of ability test before your allowed on one of those things, that kind of acceleration is probably gonna get a newbie killed very quickly. Luckily the brakes are top notch too
Ducati-1199-Panigale-S-Superstock.jpg

It's crazy enough to ride those types of street bikes on the street but you want really crazy there are many that don't even bother wearing a helmet .

I see them in S.C with no helmets all the time.:scared::scared:

Have you seen anything on the Ducati's??
Its like trying to catch a Bigfoot!
I don't ride street bikes very often at all, but I rode a buddies new Ducati Panigali several months ago and it was so fast I just about pissed myself, so Im pretty sure they can build a fast engine. It also had the most advanced Ohlins suspension Ive ever seen on a street bike, but I don't ride them enough to be able to tell anything about it just doing what I did. He races it up at Barber in Talledaga.
You should have to pass some kind of ability test before your allowed on one of those things, that kind of acceleration is probably gonna get a newbie killed very quickly. Luckily the brakes are top notch tooView attachment 235205

And just think, that's a 10 year old twin.

Maybe you're on to something :unsure: ...

11c27d4278be19ed12fbb368a5b044c8.jpg

And just think, that's a 10 year old twin.

Maybe you're on to something :unsure: ...

11c27d4278be19ed12fbb368a5b044c8.jpg
Oh is it?
I just pulled that pic off the internet, I didn't have a pic of it..
They kinda all look the same to me. Well, except that one you put up. :LOL:

I lost interest in Supercross/ Motocross after Tomac went down . I'll be ready to go in Jan though as he and most of the other top guys will be ready to go.

I was watching replays of Doug Henry's crash in 1995 OMG .

Yep that's brutal every time you see it :scared:
I was at Budds Creek in '07 for the MX of Nations, we were down at the bottom of Henry Hill looking at the ruts through the turn afterward and looking back up the hill, its way worse than it looks on camera. He must have been 60-70 feet off the ground. Maybe more...

Last edited:
Reactions: ccn
Those latter generation twins look great to me.

Maybe be the tan wasn't a factory color option? 🤷‍♂️ :LOL:
:LOL:
It looks like a tactical assault rocket sled. I'm betting it would struggle through stadium whoop sections. :LOL:
Just needs a belt fed M60 mounted on the bars

Last edited:
It's crazy enough to ride those types of street bikes on the street but you want really crazy there are many that don't even bother wearing a helmet .

I see them in S.C with no helmets all the time.:scared::scared:
Thats insane..
I am a firm believer in every piece of safety equipment there is, especially knee braces. I should have gotten them years before I did but CTI's were really expensive at the time and there were few alternatives that were as effective.
Now there are some solid units that are pretty affordable

Reactions: ccn
Triumph engine teaser:

Interesting....
I hope its badass!!
The vid I saw it did not sound like a 250, it had balls off the bottom. Not 450 balls but def more than most current stock 250's. I didn't hear him rev it out much, but if the GOAT puts his stamp on it, it should be solid. Be cool to see RC ride it sept 5th

Matthes (:unsure:) silly season rumors .....

Some silly season stuff that’s out there in the ether. I’m not saying this is for sure in stone but then again, I’m not NOT saying they aren’t. Triumph will have Michael Mosiman, and word is Joey Savatgy will ride 250MX for them in 2024, and then 450SX and MX when they have that bike ready later on. Jalek Swoll, most of us think, will end up at Triumph also. Guillem Farres to Rockstar Husky, Carson Mumford to MCR for, I assume, AMA SX and WSX, and Tallon Hawkins moves over to the AEO KTM team. HEP will be on Suzuki’s and most of us also think Roczen will stay there alongside Kyle Chisholm and maybe one more 450 guy.

Interesting...
If that happens, those are better picks than I thought Triumph would land right out of the gate .
Someone should have snagged Masterpool, but I guess he still has to prove himself in SX

Back