The Motocross Nationals start this weekend!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JTyson
  • Start date Start date
I'll wait until some actual ride reports come through. But, the fact that Triumph got this far this quickly sure seems promising.

I'll wait until some actual ride reports come through. But, the fact that Triumph got this far this quickly sure seems promising.
Agreed. If they can make the motor good enough to consistently get some hole shots early on, they will generate a ton of interest . I read somewhere a bit ago that it was gonna be a twin, but that obviously didn't happen. Cool that they chose KYB suspension components, I just assumed they would be WP. The WP stuff is light years better than it used to be before they had linkage swingarms. That stuff sucked..
Tim's kid is growing up, I remember when he was but a wee whippersnapper. :LOL:

Last edited:
Feel bad for Dylan, he's better than what we saw this year. Hard to say what happened, they say he was having bike or setup issue's the team couldn't seem to sort out, while Eli said last year they made it clear they would try anything he wanted to get the bike where he wanted it..
Weird..
Hope he gets something somewhere.. He's an animal outside in the wild..

When he is ON, there a few that could keep up with him.

The first SMX track is.... OK..
Maybe it will be better racing, but I see very few line options, even with the multiple split lanes...
AND NO STADIUM WHOOP SECTION???
WTF??

It’s insane at race speeds.

Those concrete barriers look safe, eh?

Roczen is a beast. You’d never know he has missed races.

Great race, good on Joe and Chase! Yeah Ken looked great too.
20 min+1 lap has a lot of intensity, a lot of those guys were sending it.

IMG_0831.png

Last edited:
Team USA for MXdN:

MXGP: #1 Aaron Plessinger
MX2: #2 RJ Hampshire
Open: #3 Christian Craig

:cautious:

After moto 2 I have to ask,,,,, WTF?

Sexton needs to buy Jett a calculator for his “math”.

Team USA for MXdN:

MXGP: #1 Aaron Plessinger
MX2: #2 RJ Hampshire
Open: #3 Christian Craig

:cautious:
Hmmmmmmmm......
Well, we'll have to take it. My hats off to them for being willing to go put their necks on the line for the biggest race of the year. We could have done better, but we could have done worse. I think Craig will leave absolutely nothing on the table, he gets it.. RJ is the wildcard for sure, but he could surprise us. I don't think he'll win but he could be up there enough to matter. AP7 will give it all he has!
The French are gonna be tough on their home track. They would HATE loosing to us there :LOL:
We may have to kill them to beat them there :LOL:

And I will say, of all the MXGP countries out there, it hurts the most when its them that beats us....
Not sure why, but Ive always felt that way

Yeah that was strange, While he should have been insulted, KR seemed very happy to get that spot. I guess anyone would have been..

I guess at this point the only hope we have is for Eli to come back locked, loaded and belt-fed :LOL:

Yeah, poor form. My take: I don't think Jett meant it in bad taste. I'm sure there have a been a conversation or two since.

Yeah that was strange, While he should have been insulted, KR seemed very happy to get that spot. I guess anyone would have been..

I guess at this point the only hope we have is for Eli to come back locked, loaded and belt-fed :LOL:

KR didn't sound too happy .....

Jett received a letter of “warning” from the AMA. Basically, don’t do it again.

Last edited:

Back